Recommend a book.

werner719
Noob
Noob
I like horse books. They are good! ~ Graciva Girl
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
Okay, I finished "This Present Darkness" today. Awesome book. Frank Peretti. Same author as the left behind novels. Those are awesome also!!

ND
Joey_Roddy
Noob
Noob
I would recommend to anyone to read the Holy Bible. It is the unfailable word of God. It is the Gospel which has power unto Salvation to all who believe.
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Nate_Dad wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:10 am Okay, I finished "This Present Darkness" today. Awesome book. Frank Peretti. Same author as the left behind novels. Those are awesome also!!

ND
Frank Peretti is my favorite Christian fiction author. I've read all his books more than once. So here's a correction. He didn't write the Left Behind novels, Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins did.
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
EchoDelta wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm
Nate_Dad wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:10 am Okay, I finished "This Present Darkness" today. Awesome book. Frank Peretti. Same author as the left behind novels. Those are awesome also!!

ND
Frank Peretti is my favorite Christian fiction author. I've read all his books more than once. So here's a correction. He didn't write the Left Behind novels, Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins did.
okay I feel silly. Yep, I knew that. I read all those too. Dont know where my head is some times. Thanks for fixing me!!

ND
cdbacon
Noob
Noob
The batman and the riddler from the library
CraZy_Ernie
Noob
Noob
Two authors I particularly enjoy are John Grisham and Dean Koontz. I have trouble finding enough free time to catch up in the stack of books I still have to read by them. If you enjoy suspense and psychological thriller novels, I would recommend the Odd series by Koontz. There are 7 books in the series: Odd Thomas, Forever Odd, Brother Odd, Odd Hours, Odd Apocalypse, Deeply Odd and Saint Odd.
KatyGirl07
Noob
Noob
I have a bible stories book that I like.
NatetheGreat0812
Noob
Noob
Thunder dog

Based on a true story of a man and his dog who survived 9/11
Chilly0ne
Noob
Noob
The Narnia series is awesome, but if i had to pick one book it would be the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
mmcmullen3
Noob
Noob
Classic Christianity by Thomas Oden, and any book with Phoebe Palmer in it, also Wesley's 52 Sermons.
sebastionfox
Noob
Noob
read armageddon its a post rapture book about the tribulation saints. it is kinda biblical in a sense and i loved it.
J.K. Riki
If any of the Narnia fans here (or even if you're not) hasn't yet read C.S. Lewis' "The Great Divorce" you should rush to your local library or book shop ASAP because it's incredible.
Howsha
Noob
Noob
I totally recommend reading "A Confederacy of Dunces - by John Kennedy Toole" A very funny book about the life of a quite ecentric and funny character named Ignatius J. Reilly.

Here is a link to the wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Confederacy_of_Dunces
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

I would recommend books by the author Anne McKaffrey. The Dragon Riders Of Pern series is a fully detailed world with lots of action and drama. There were a few books from that series that I have only read once as they are tear jerkers with a sad ending. Anne has actually retired from writing and has passed the pen to her son Todd. They have co-authored several of the Dragon Rider books as well. They did try making a game from the book series a long time ago, but it never made it to production. I have also heard that they were going to make a movie as well. So far, there have been several starts, but nothing has come to fruition - yet.