Ask Micah211

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I used to get atomic wedgies, where I would get lifted off the floor by my underpants. Of course, my sister got in trouble for it.

Have you played Paragon since the update yesterday? They changed the map a lot. O_o
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:32 am I used to get atomic wedgies, where I would get lifted off the floor by my underpants. Of course, my sister got in trouble for it.

Have you played Paragon since the update yesterday? They changed the map a lot. O_o
That's why you wear boxers... I don't wear boxers.

I had to google the map changes... I think I like the old one, but this ones pretty cool!
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Eh. It worked out. She was two feet taller than me then...I'm a foot taller than her now. :D Boxers don't actually help as much for wedgies as people advertise...actually, never mind. XD

It feels much bigger, for some reason. Lot's more blind corners, and the shadow/light effects are much more pronounced. I like it though.

Morigesh?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Even more blind corners... great.

Morigesh is somebody I'll probably never want to play... She sort of freaks me out.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce. XD I want to edge away slowly when a teammate is using her. And despite my rants about Yin, I honestly feel that Morigesh is legitimately overpowered. I don't even try to take her on by myself, even as a fully leveled, CP-laden Sparrow. She's too tough, slows you down, and can heal herself by running through minions. And if she hits you with her AOE, you're marked, and she can kill you from across the map. -_- Yeesh. I haven't really figured out a counter for her yet. Belica, maybe. But I can't use Belica worth poops. XD

Resisting the urge to sing to you jerk team mates when they get angry and start screaming threats that are song lyrics?

Probably a good thing I haven't attached a keyboard to my PS4...
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
She sounds terrible on the opposing end, maybe fun to play.
I hate playing overpowered though, I think it's better being the underdog and then winning a fight. I can only imagine the look on somebodies face when a maxed Severog gets destroyed by a Twinblast that was afk for 20 minutes.

I sing in the overwatch lobbies all the time. Especially when I'm being threatened for playing Hanzo. (They apologize after I carry their sorry butts to victory)
Anytime somebody unknowingly starts a song, you finish it... always!
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I as well. I like a good fight, win or lose. Of course, Morigesh being OP may just be me; I had that realization earlier when I saw someone complaining that Sparrow was overpowered. XD

I shall take your advice, if I have the nerve. Some dude screamed 'HOW CAN WE WIN" and I started singing, "WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS?". Scared my dog...I have no plans to attach a keyboard, currently; I would not make any friends. >_>

Individuals who insist upon rigid roles and the typical strategy, and get SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE when you don't toe the line?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 am I as well. I like a good fight, win or lose. Of course, Morigesh being OP may just be me; I had that realization earlier when I saw someone complaining that Sparrow was overpowered. XD

I shall take your advice, if I have the nerve. Some dude screamed 'HOW CAN WE WIN" and I started singing, "WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS?". Scared my dog...I have no plans to attach a keyboard, currently; I would not make any friends. >_>

Individuals who insist upon rigid roles and the typical strategy, and get SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE when you don't toe the line?
My brother... We don't have a great relationship... let's just leave it at that.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I am sorry my friend. I have a difficult relationship with my sister.

Eating weird tasting wood?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Nah it's fine.

Popsicle sticks... I used to chew on those things and they always had a flavor of being shipped in a frozen food truck and cardboard
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ew...you're right though. That's exactly how they taste. XD

When you feel a deep-seated need to slap someone on the internets?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I never ate them, just chew om them. I love chewing stuff for some reason.

I always want to slap people on the internet... always
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce. Really, if they didn't want me to chew on it, they shouldn't cover it with fruit flavored water. It's basic logic.

Being like...six months late on a project? O_o
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Exactly.

I've never been late on a project, let alone 6 months late. I could never do that to myself, and my parents would kill me.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Stay that way. XD I used to be that way; now, it seems like it's easy for me to forget things I don't want to forget.

When the thing you need manages to sprout legs and wander off to some obscure corner of your house where it has no logical reason being?