Ask Micah211

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I bet if you gave me a day I could play her, unless she's like Symmetra from OW. If she is then I'll never learn.

I've never had Mello Yello, my family loves it but I just don't care to try it. When I drink soda I'm going to either drink Root Beer or Pepsi, sometimes Coke but only if it's not from America.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'll take that bet. Loser wears a dress for 24 hours. Skirts don't count, as you can maintain some dignity in a skirt.

:D

Depends on what you mean by 'play'. Just a general 'reasonably effective' player? Sure. Master though? I remain hesitant, without insulting your gaming skills.

From the one time I tried her out, Yin is 80% generic ADC disguised as assassin...but that twenty percent is what really matters. Her whip attack move can be used to land the final strike, but it's equally viable as an escape if you are paying attention to your surroundings, and it's ludicrously hard to escape from her because of it. Especially since her O ability increases her attack range. She doesn't even have to hit you with it; an enemy near you will bring her close enough.

But it's her ult and R1 attack where things get interesting. The Ult basically kills ranged attacks, so if someone timed it correctly they could probably nullify a large chunk of the opposing teams damage output if they're using ranged heroes. The R1 is finicky...it bounces back ranged attacks at the target. I never had enough timing to nail it, but as a Sparrow player...the potential frightens me. XD It could not only nullify my oh-so-needed alpha strike, but smack me in the face with it. O_o The ult definitively does so; to the point where if a Yin player drops the wind bubble, I basically just get out of dodge. XD Most Yin players I've encountered have been using her like a hammer; point whip at enemy, beat them until they fall. But I think if anyone really tried to use her to her skills and abilities fullest extent, she would get ridiculous.

Songs that get stuck in your head to the point you start singing them?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Yin sounds interesting, I'll probably stay away. I have yet to play over half of the new characters so I'll give them a try.

Currently in my head is Crazy in Love by EDEN, been in my head all night. I sang myself to sleep.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Ah well. Once more a legitimate excuse to wear a dress is taken from me.

>_>

I think I've only tried out like...four heroes. Trying new ones is hard because I hate to cause a team of real people to lose a match, and solo play is useless for training.

And Yin play's too similarly to Sparrow for me to try and use her, despite my WOT. She is scary though; played against a Yin last night that actually managed to use the R1 power effectively, knocked a crit shot back at me, and then killed me in two hits. O_o It was a strange mix of awe and shock.

Day's that seem to go wrong despite your best attempts to be a positive individual?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
She seems like a pretty cool character, but I'm still the type that likes to run n' gun... literally that's all you can do with a max power Twinblast.

I don't try to be a positive person, that just makes life harder. I tend to be neutral which projects me as mad all the time even though I'm not. I know those days though, we all have them :(
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
TwinBlast frightens me too. XD Especially early/mid game; might just be the people I've faced, but his shots hit ridiculously hard for a level one hero, and have crazy range. I'm usually pushed back to a turret within five minutes if he's in lane and I have no assistance. O_o Seems like people constantly underestimate him too, which feeds him, which makes him even more of a nightmare. Good job, team. <3

Once I get Sparrow Master'd, I'ma switch to either Kallari or Graystone. Sparrow is very much run and gun too, and I'm getting burned out. I want something more finicky. XD

Tabletop RPG's?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Yeah, people don't play Twinblast because he's the character that most edgy teenagers would main. I'm not an edgy teenager and I don't care if they think I am. I have all the skins and I think I'm almost finished leveling him. After Twinblast I'm going to play Kallari or Aurora.

I've never played a tabletop RPG, I'm not sure if I'd like it either. RPG's aren't really my thing, unless there's an FF tabletop.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I see Twinblast fairly frequently, though I play in the early morning hours. I haven't tried him out, but Lore wise he reminds me of Han Solo for some reason.

You might enjoy tabletop RPG's, though I don't know if there is a FF version. Wouldn't be hard to make though. The difficulty is getting a group of people together to play it.

Bone-in hot wings, or boneless hot wings?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Late night paragon is full of Khaimera and Rampage, both teams always have them. (They don't even work together)

I have 3 friends I would even consider going to their house, let alone role play. I have 1 friend that would do it.

Boneless! I hate bones in my food.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have the same amount, thereabouts; one moved across country, one wouldn't like RPG's, and the other would probably think it was evil. XD I keep trying to get my parents and a nearby aunt involved, but it's surprisingly difficult; they're all nerds, so I think it's probably just the idea of the thing.

Destiny 2?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
My friends are just aren't nerds... Bad in my opinion.

My hype right now... It's so off the charts I wish I could sleep until September and somehow gain 100 before then... Then I'll be happy. I have to decide whether I go for PS4 or PC though.
Cayde vs Zavala seems really cool and I hope they do something like that in the story.
New Cabal dogs seem cool enough.
I can't wait to look over the databases to see the new weapons, that is my favorite thing to do no matter the game, just looks at weapons.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I want the PS4 exclusive content. Also, my laptop. XD

I don't know whether I want them to bring back old favorites, or go entirely new...You also don't see Saladin in the trailer, so I wonder if they trashed the Iron temple too, or just attacked the Last City. I am just ridiculously happy. XD

Do you think the split nature of the trailer hints at two factions of Guardians, or two locations, or was just done for fun?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I feel like it was done for fun, but I wish it could be two factions.
During Zavala's speech you can see Shaxx cheering him on.

I haven't seen Saldin yet either, but he doesn't go to the tower anymore. I doubt the temple was attacked because as far as we know, the Cabal know nothing about it.
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm wondering if the Ghosts are still alive; the Traveler looked pretty dang beaten up in the trailer. Could explain why so many Guardians died in the fall of the city (at least according to Zavala) and why everyone looks so beaten up. Poops, I cannot wait until September. :O

Vengeance wedgies?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I think the ghosts are alive. It's stated in the grimiore that many guardians don't have ghosts. Nolan North also confirmed he's acting in D2.

I've never been given a wedgie... Just the ones from walking in weird ways. I have given a wedgie to my brother though.
I literally do nothing