Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Server is down. Again. Ugh
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Server is up
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
If you have 10 U/s there's no reason your connection could be causing the lag. It must be in the crashlogs. I still havent gotten them btw, if you need an alternative way to send them to me just let me know

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
It would be better to stand against the world as it is judged by God, than to stand with the world who is trying to judge God. - Unknown
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I sent it last night. Did it go to your spam folder?
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Server is down. AGAIN. Ugh :/
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm cloning the replacement operating system hard drive as I stated here
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
From what i can tell over the last 10-15 hours the servers been running fantastic. Praise God!!!

It would be better to stand against the world as it is judged by God, than to stand with the world who is trying to judge God. - Unknown
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
Why dont we have permissions to /back tp into the resource end?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... ac45ff.jpg[/img]

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Not sure, my guess is that the forced portals ensure that creative resources are not brought back to survival etc
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
Oh ok so it has EndMine5 under the same category as creative then?

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Not sure how it's all set up permission wise without looking at the configs. Somebody else set it up, can you tell? ;)
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
Lol for sure. Also wanted to touch base on a couple issues i had forgotten. The closest stronghold/ender portal to spawn is claimed and unreachable because of that. This makes it very difficult to get the achievement related to the end. Also claiming, is it going to be fixed and if not might i recommend the gold-shovel claiming plugin as it sets a certain limit to players claiming just everything to a certain number of blocks per day and per vote. And is VERY simple to use.

TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Regarding the stronghold/ender portal you mentioned, can you provide coords to that so we can take a look at that? I'll discuss the claiming plugin issue, what difficulty were you having with it?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
Turns out im just blind and completely missed the entrance to it. Qshop was kind enough to point it out to me lol. But heres today's fiasco. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 03967a.jpg

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hmm we run Minecraft Server Manager (MSM) I know it does back-ups and restarts automatically. Not sure how often a full backup like that happens :\ The server has 6 people on it now though.