What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
puff
Noob
Noob
sim city
Wookie_Girl
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Star Wars Battle Front.
Justice30
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Minecraft by myself.
1faz11
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Assassin's Creed- Brotherhood. Can't get past a mission, it's so annoying xD
Sintinium
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Heroes of the Storm
Xaicious
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Overwatch!
trobl
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Minecraft windows 10 edition.
Jeda
Noob
Noob
I love me some mincraft. I usually play in 1.8.9 because it's not so laggy XD
Asterity
Noob
Noob
Minecraft is the most recent game I've played.
Smokeyriver
Noob
Noob
Minecraft :-)
LaughCrafter
Noob
Noob
LaughCrafter here! Sadly, there aren't many games that a Christian can play in my opinion. I've searched all over the internet and everything is filled with blood lust and sexual inuendo. The last game I played for real before Minecraft was World of Warcraft and it almost cost me my marriage. Thankfully I allowed Jesus to intervene and he took away my addiction for WOW! It was a couple of years before I was able to start playing games again and Minecraft is the only one I will play. I'm careful with the kids too as I hope any other parents on here will be also. 12 posts to go!
Dr. Gym
Noob
Noob
the last game I played was pokemon Y :D
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
The last game I played was "Growtopia" for more info about the game to go Growtopiagame.com, its on mobile too.

PS It's a Fun game!
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
harold5187
Noob
Noob
I currently have 3 games installed on steam, that I play when I get tired of talking to myself...

1) Space Engineers 2) 7 Days to Die 3) X3 Albion Prelude

Your next question will probably be... "Grasshopper? What would make one want to have a logical conversation with oneself?" You are probably expecting some grand wisdom from the Master here, but the truth is, the Gaming Industry is dead; Those that have evolved with gaming, who know the good games, and recognize the lack of effort into "today's" games, know exactly what I'm talking about.

The honest truth... I enjoy creating games in my head, and solving problems aloud, and that gives me the same satisfaction as if I'm playing a buggy Early Access game.

Lets talk about the good games we miss, and the Gaming Companies that left us out to dry, leaving the wolves to take over... Yes, we miss them, those that are no more... Westwood Studios, Infogrames, Fox Interactive, Novalogic, Sierra, Mindscape, Lucas Arts, and so many others that paved the way for ...umm, todays bright developers to go backwards :cry:

Remember young Padawan, the good, so that you'll recognize the bad...

R.I.P.
Empire Earth, Battlezone II, Command & Conquer, Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos, Antaeus Rising: Hostile Waters, Star Craft, Aliens Vs Predator, Viet Cong: Purpose Haze, Homeworld 2, X-Beyond The Frontier, The Thing, Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy/Outcast, Operation Flashpoint, Arma 1... and so many more.

Now we who have witnessed the greatest era of gaming, have as well lived to see the death of gaming, as money becomes the motivation of lazy Early Access monstrosities, and a system put in place to protect these greedy corporations.

Biggest disappoints in gaming for me have been...

Arma 3 and X Rebirth
Born2BWyld
Noob
Noob
I think it was Mario Kart or some retro Pac-Man