Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Trix_110
Noob
Noob
Hello, Sister!

I hope you enjoy these forums and I hope you get to know the wonderful people of these forums.
Rinn
Noob
Noob
TheAlexTDB wrote:Heyllo Rin, welcome!

Definitely check out the Minecraft Forum if you're planning on joining the server, it's always a good place to start. Oh and if you want to get to know people a bit more see the 'ask the members' forum... you could even start your own there!

And no worries timezone wise, we have members from all over the world here... plus some of us tend to surf the forums a lot :lol:

By the way is your brother familiar with the Minecraft Server Sign-up Process?
Hey thanks for the comment!
I'll check out the forum you suggested and yeah my brother has explained the sign up process for me.
Rinn
Noob
Noob
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
Thanks! I'm sure I will
Rinn
Noob
Noob
Trix_110 wrote:Hello, Sister!

I hope you enjoy these forums and I hope you get to know the wonderful people of these forums.
Thank oooo!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Hello and welcome! Make yourself comfortable, and I look forward to your contributions!
Xaicious
Noob
Noob
Hello all! My name is Xaicious, and I really look forward to playing on here. I basically just play video games and go to work. I do medical billing, and play a ton of Overwatch. Been looking for a good Christian server for a while now, as they're rather hard to come by.

I'm 19 years old, and I live in the south. My hobbies consist of writing poetry, drawing, making music, and playing video games. I am part of the furry community. I plan on continuing my schooling, as I hope to become a research psychologist one day.

My interests include learning about space, current medical advances, and anything to do with science pretty much. I also spend a lot of time reading the bible.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I look forward to becoming part of this community!~
Sintinium
Noob
Noob
Hello, I'm new to this server and I was just posting to let others know a little bit about myself. I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now (since beta 1.7.10) I know I've been playing at least since 2012. I was looking for a nice Christian community to find fellow followers of Christ. So a little about myself:
• I'm a 20 year old male, hailing from a small town in Tennessee.
• Hobbies include gaming and computer programming
• Experiences: Coding plugins for bukkit/spigot for 4 years and Java as a whole for 6+ years. I also know a lot about managing a server and setting them up.
• Interests: Mostly playing video games and spending my time learning about our savior
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome Xaicious and Sintinium!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!
trobl
Noob
Noob
Hi Im Trobl, I like to play minecraft, basketball, and tennis. I go to youth group every Sunday and I liked to spend time with my family and friends.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
magicstrangefate
Hello Julian Matthew Martinez here, I am going to be a regular poster with you guys, feel free to add my skype at or add my steam name which is magicstrangefate. I look forward to meeting folks.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome and sent you a Steam invite :)
StoneBadger
Noob
Noob
Hi, I am StoneBadger. I'm really not that interesting and I don't know what to put here. :lol:
But I do hope that I get accepted into this server, because it would be nice to have some friends that are also Christians.
So yeah, ask whatever questions you have I am happy to answer them :D
Last edited by StoneBadger on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!