1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
I plan on using Unity3d. The 2d part of it anyways. I'm hoping that as I progress, I can make better games quicker.
I would like recommendations for a file sharing site, as my Dropbox is getting full, and Google drive refuses to let you pause downloads. I can compile to Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and web player, although I won't be able to test all the versions. If anyone wants something not on this list, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I'm off to bed, I'll begin tomorrow.
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Didn't add Android yet, need to add touch screen buttons instead keyboard ones. Left and right to move left and right, up or down to jump, and you don't need to be on land to jump. Took about 3 hours to make this small game(?) and 6 hours to download all the missing export modules.
Esc to escape game, if that doesn't work, alt+f4.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests