Pray for my Sunday school teacher please!

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
After finding a good, solid church home, I've been attending the high-school Sunday school. My teacher is a very good teacher and I like his discussion style. He is a Godly man and his class is great, but the students are very disruptive. Almost all of these kids are older than me, and they are yelling and joking throughout his teaching each week. I pray that the other children will have better attitude and self at church, especially around a senior citizen who puts effort into his lessons.

Thanks! :wink:
ShmooMan12
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
praying for everyone in your class
centaurianmudpig
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Amen. I'll be praying over you, your teacher and class.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Hi, I can relate to you. There was always a group of boys who were Disruptive, Blurted things out or trying to be funny. Whom of which always seemed to be in my "group" for the youth small group "get-togethers".

Back to your situation. Remember, all you can do on your part is listen and focus! And maybe if theres a chance to say "Hey, thats not cool." at a respectful time, to say that. But overall show them love! As christ did to us! will be praying God will work within them and change their hearts towards being more respectful!

Best regards!
Woiv
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
It is SIN to disrupt a class on God's word. Pulling the attention from God to yourself is self-worship and idolatry.