Spam 2...the next thousand pages....

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Awesome! I think that one is the best yet!

More Please :)
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
(Villager News!)

(Villager 100) "Welcome to villager news! Today we are going to explore this new and extremely terrible dimension called the nether! In our last episode I built a bridge connecting us to land after spawning in the middle of nowhere...sigh..."

Villager 71 sees something in the distance and says "Look reporter! There is something in the distance! It looks super tiny too!"

Villager 100 replies "Tiny eh? Then it's probably not important, let's move on people!"

Everyone is offended and tell Villager 100 "We are VILLAGERS! Not PEOPLE!"

Villager 100 says "Ah well, moving on!"

They travel for some time and eventually just travel a circle. Villager 100 is annoyed and says "This place looks familiar...wait a minute...........DID WE JUST MAKE A FULL LOOP?!?!?!?!"

Villager 67 says "Yes sir! Unfortunately in this dimension my GPS doesn't work, it's just saying random stuff that doesn't make any sense." (10 seconds later an explosion happens)

Villager 67 says after the explosion, covered in dust ".......it's also just blowing up at random times."

Villager 100 sighs at this and says "Well we are just going to move to that small thing we saw earlier! Villager 71!"

"Yes sir?"

"Lead the way to this probably boring small, ugly thing up ahead."

Villager 71 replies "Yes sir! Come on everyone! Avoid the fire and magma blocks!"

A couple villagers were dumb and ran into fire. Villager 100 says "Easy as pie, I'll just extinguish them with my water bucket!"

Villager 100 tries throwing his water bucket and it does absolutely nothing besides make smoke particles. "Aw dang it!" Villager 100 says "Water doesn't work here either! First beds, now water!"

The villagers that were caught on fire barely survived. And they continued on the dangerous journey toward the thing they saw earlier.

They finally (after a week) came to the strange thing they saw earlier. Villager 100 commented on this "This looks like a huge fortress! Let's go in!"

They travel into the nether fortress. Though the fortress is very dangerous and many almost died. They eventually kill a few blazes and grab some nether wart.

Villager 100 said "I've heard that with these ingredients you can make potions! With potions we can sell them! And when we sell them we get emeralds! And everyone loves emeralds!!!!!!!"

Everyone screams "Yay emeralds! Yay emeralds!" One of them says "Boo emeralds! Boo emeralds! I prefer diamonds!"

After their great victory they decide to head back home. On the way home proved dangerous as well and someone forgot about the beds not working. Villager 100 says "Sigh...dumb villagers, well 1 less villager is alive now, I guess we better do some breeding when we get home."

While traveling on the bridge, they run into this baby villager. Villager 100 inspects closely and says "Is this...MY DAUGHTER?!?!?!"

The baby villager screams "DAAAAA!! I found you! I found you! And I'm your son! Not daughter! You should know that!!"

After their happy reunion, although 1 thought the reunion was boring, everyone heads home. And villager 100 returns to his studio, with his audio speaker still broken. "Sigh...I still need to fix this audio speaker...this is going to cost a lot of emeralds..."

Villager 100 then says "Well that's it for this episode of villager news! We shall be brewing some potions and sell them to make hundreds of emeralds!" Everyone screams "Emeralds! Emeralds!" Though of course the 1 villager that dislikes emeralds says "Diamonds! Diamonds!"

Villager 100 ends with "See you next time everyone!"

Everyone sings "Dun dun dun dun dun da da da VILLAGER NEWS!!!"

Villager 100 says "Hmmm...I actually like the da da da part!"
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL More more more! :D :D :D :D
I post too much.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Spoiler:

TemplarsBane
Noob
Noob
Ah yes. The inevitable spam thread that comes with every active forum :P
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
:)
I post too much.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Spam !!!! :)
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
If this is spam, I believe I can double post :)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I post too much.
ImperialR
(thunder and lightning of a miniature lego city skyline)

???: (Heavily edited and augmented voice) This message is directed to one man, and one man alone.

(mini wayne manor)

???: Who watches as the city he has sworn to protect, spirals downwards in his war against it's criminals.

(darkened cave, Batman in silhouette)

???: For the next month, Gotham's protector who hides in it's shadows, shall be put to the test.

(montage of explosives and locations)

???: For every day this month, one out of the way local across the Gotham islands, and surrounding areas, will explode if not defused. Don't try and find them, ahead of time, or else a...Premature detonation will occur.

(shots of villains and henchmen)

???: each will be protected by a member of your rouge's gallery, each with a challenge for you. Fail, and the bombs explode.

(Shot of the little batmobile, and of the boat)

???: Bring any of your modes of transportation, or allies, and the bombs will remotely be activated all at once.

(Image of Batman in silhouette, back-lit)

???: This isn't the fight of children reared by you, nor your metallic instruments of your brand of justice...

(Slowly lights up to reveal bat symbol on his chest)

???:...It's Batman's alone.

(Shows title card, saying BATMAN month of punishment.

(Episode 1:)

(batman standing on roof of Arkham Asylum, sign visible)

Batman: Alfred, anything yet?

Alfred: (over transmission) No sir, it appears all shipping and property buyouts in the previous months were legitimate, which in it's self is an oddity in Gotham.

Batman: Is the list ready?

Alfred: It shall be shortly.

Batman:...Joker is still in his cell, I watched him myself, no body double or trick.

Alfred: How fortunate, not a single of your other opponents offer quite the challenge.

Batman: The list Alfred.

(montage of pictures and data on each)

Alfred: I can confirm Oswald Cobblepot, Harvey Dent, Edward Nigma, and Waylon Jones are currently in Gotham, and weren't involved in any crimes in the past weeks, and have yet to be apprehended by Police.

Batman: The message said a month Alfred.

Alfred: (quick montage of other villains) Getting to that sir. Your algorithm, crossrefrence data, and contributions by Oracle, bore the fruit of a list of most likely criminals to be active, sending it now sir.

(batman on roof, watching the sky)

Alfred: Please leaf through the files when appropriate, best to arm yourself with knowledge.

Batman: (looks at hands) Titanium reinforced armor helps.

(Jumps off roof and flys off, fades to black)

(Batman drops down, wings turn back into cape, Batman looks at the building ahead.)

Alfred: This is the location today's message relayed.

Batman: A defunct airport...Try to triangulate the signal that was used in the relay.

Alfred: Yes sir.

(Batman walks up closer to the tower, looking at it up and down, and then sees something scurry across a rooftop, between him and the camera, he turns and looks, slowly removing a batarang.

(Batman throws the batarang, it features a small light on it, it sticks into the building, and then the light changes, accompanied by a white noise tone, Manbat screeches and jumps out from behind the building and flys at Batman, Batman kicks Manbat in the face, and uses the momentum to fling himself over him, Manbat flys high to circle back.

Batman: Alfred, it's Kirk Langstrom.

Alfred: Dr Langstrom?

Batman: He has some sort of helmet on, I believe it's using sonic noise to change his flight planning.

(ManBat screeches and dives again, Batman side steps and throws a batarang at him, it hits the helmet and clunks off)

Alfred: A remote control Man-Bat. Significantly more costly than the average anonymous henchman.

(Batman removes a sonic gun)

Batman: Someone must have deep pockets. (Sonic pulse at Manbat, causing him to screech and crash into the control tower.

(Batman grapples up into the tower, Manbat struggles with debris, and manages to free himself, looks at Batman, and screeches, charging at him. Batman punches at him, hitting the helmet, a electric effect is used, and a white noise tone is heard, Manbat stumbles back in pain, and as it steadies it's self, Batman repeatedly hits the helmet, the noise continues, until Manbat falls to the floor, unconscious.)

Alfred: Well done sir, GCPD has been notified, and an Arkham van is on the way.

Batman: I'll send the helmet back with the batwing homing function, lets see what we're up against.

Alfred: What about the bomb? (Batman glances around, sees a box in the corner of the room.)

Batman: I've found a shipping box. (picks it up and looks at it) whoever put Kirk here left it. It's the bomb, but I believe the return address is our next location.

(Batman sits the box down, puts a small object on it, types on it with noises, and then a tone plays)

Batman: Cobblepot Manor.

Alfred: Batcomputer reads you've shorted out the electrical system of the explosive. Excellent work Sir.

(Switches to a shot of Manbat being loaded into the Arkham van by police, a helmet put on his head)

Batman VO: One down. It's going to be a long month Alfred. (fade to black)

Next is Twoface at Cobblepot Manor, with his judge, jury, and executioner. Also the plots with the villains.

Calender man: Something Independence Day related. (not the movie.)

Scarecrow: fear toxin used on Batman, and putting him in a coffin, with Batman in a world of his own making.

Mad Hatter: Another hallucination one.

Great White Shark: Silver smuggling.

Killer Croc: Aquaman being held hostage.

Riddler: Batman must trek through a gauntlet with clues given by a Riddler controlled robot, to save Condiment King's life.

Count Vertigo: Something up high, with that weapon.

Clock King: Involves a time bomb, Batman also fights a bodyguard he has.

Hush: Rigged Wayne Manor to explode.

Anarky: Batman must fight two men, one dressed in SWAT-like armor, with a gun, the other in a prisoner's jumpsuit.

Mr. Freeze: Wanting to steal Batman's technology to help his wife.

Rat Catcher: holding a Ace chemicals worker hostage.

Firefly: ??? Something with fire.

Penguin: ??? Something with that robot thing I made.

Cavalier: Something to do with the robotic knight idea.

Ventriloquist: ??? Might involve Gold.

Condiment King: ??? Something after Batman rescues him.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I post too much.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
yeah!
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Yeah! spam is fun! This thread is the best thing ever lol!!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Agreed!
I post too much.
ImperialR
That was a Lego batman thing, if I didn't make it clear. :P