Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Revenant
Noob
Noob
Greets, I'm Revenant.

I basically signed up to join the Minecraft server whitelist.

I'm fairly blunt as you can probably tell, not particularly religious either, but thanks to the glowing recommendations I've heard about CCG from DeepFreeze and GamerGate, I feel welcome enough to join you guys and gals here anyway.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the server/community here!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
bog1890926
Noob
Noob
Hey there, guys! My name is Bogdan and I'm from Romania. I'm fairly new to Minecraft. Did some singleplayer for a bit and want to try multiplayer now. :)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
Dandelionqween
Noob
Noob
Hello, I'm user name is Dandelionqween, but most of my friends call my, LittleLion, I've been playing Minecraft for a couple of years, and wanted to try some new servers. I hope I can make some new friends, and have tons of fun!! :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
tWiStEdballz
Noob
Noob
Hi!My name is Jiansen and I am from Malaysia.I came here to play Minecraft but I will not always be on the server because sometimes I'm busy.What was the last game I played? It was League of Legends but i got bored of it so yeah.I don't really play games that often so i don't get any new games.I also don't watch movies that often so i don't really know what was the last movie i watched.I barely watch the TV too,so i also don't have any favorite TV show and the last TV show i watched was....um idk i forgot sry:p.What song am i listening to right now?I barely listen to music too so I'm not listening to any song right now.I don't buy CDs.I'm reading a book called the Bible and I do recommend whoever who is reading this to read the Bible and not only read it but understand it and obey God's commandments.Well I'm not a funny person so yeah...no jokes from me:(.I do have a prayer request.Please pray for my two sisters that turn away from Christ and now they are agnostics.Please do pray for my grandmother as well I do want to spread the gospel with her but she cannot speak English and its hard for me to do so.I'm hoping that my church will have services in Hokkien(A Chinese dialect) so that she can understand it.And i can't speak Hokkien at all but I do speak Malay(Malaysia's national language) and Mandarin and my grandmother can understand them but she is not fluent in them.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!

I noticed that you answered some questions in your post, but there are topics you are supposed to post in, to raise your post count to 15.
I post too much.
Ancientcards7
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Michael. By the way, this site is a blessing to me. My dad said I can't go on any Mine-craft servers because there is sick people on the internet, but now when I'm accepted I can finally play multiplayer!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
Ancientcards7
Noob
Noob
Hey guys! Just so you can visualize me better, here is a picture.
WIN_20160803_11_54_48_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160803_11_54_48_Pro.jpg (163.47 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
=CS=Mr Chipz
Noob
Noob
Hey guys n gals, following a post on our site by one of your members, I have registered here with the specific aim of thanking you for your members excellent etiquette and participation upon our servers. All are welcome - obviously... to join us on our CoD2, CoD4 and WaW servers, and also join our =CS= community at ChristianSnipers.com :D :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
IoannesPaulusII
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm Jacob, My usernames is IoannesPaulusII because John Paul the Great is my role model and my Christian name so I try to imitate him. ^_^ I like Minecraft and Skype, and a few console games. I'm entering Seminary in a few years and I like Anime. :p :D