New games v. 2.0

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
EarlVonAwesome
Yep, quite a few, thanks to the recent steam sale. One game I bought is Dark Souls. I've played Dark Souls 2, But I've heard the first game is entirely more difficult, and I'm really excited to play!
NightSky75
Noob
Noob
I just started playing Calling Cypher. It's an indie game by Rinmaru if you want to check it out. She and her team make amazing artwork and her games are virus free.
TheKingM8
Noob
Noob
I'm not really sure if Pokemon Go counts as getting a new game, but I have loved it so far, though it is starting to get boring. We did get an EA Access pass, which has been fun lately.
vaya_con_dios
Noob
Noob
lol, I read this as new names. Umm, newest game I WANT to get is NES mini... 30 old NES games with the old controller streamed via HDMI... oh yeah!
Revenant
Noob
Noob
Last game I bought was Fallout 4, and I was daft enough to buy the Pip-boy Edition, and the season pass.

Usually the base game and the season pass is enough for me, but the silly, gimmicky pip-boy won me over... Only my Galaxy S6 doesn't fit in it.

[insert exclamatory curse word here]
Dandelionqween
Noob
Noob
I actually only play Minecraft, (or Mc,) but I do hope to get a new game called Stardew valley soon.
IoannesPaulusII
Noob
Noob
I'm really looking forward to Civ 6.
VeliLeBelly
Noob
Noob
I did get a new game recently actually! I got "Until Dawn." pretty interesting game so far!
rambo919
Noob
Noob
IoannesPaulusII wrote:I'm really looking forward to Civ 6.
The next in the "sid you ruined my life.... AGAIN" series of games.
jbmsDad
Noob
Noob
The latest game that I have gotten is Roblox. I have only had it for a few weeks and played it with my son. I typically only play minecraft and I play it to spend time with my son and do things with him that he enjoys. :-)
jbmPlaysGaming
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
The New Game I Got

The most recent game I got as of 8/12/16 (the day I posted this) is Kerbal Space Program. I love that game already.
xXAerowenXx
Noob
Noob
No, I'm too broke D:
Jsaw90
Noob
Noob
I started playing COD Black Ops 3 .... super fun. Up to lvl40 on my brother inlaws account.... and since he works allllll the time he can enjoy the game with decent loadouts. I am kinda looking forwards to playing no man's sky, anyone know more message me !

Jsaw90 post 4
Chuckderp
Noob
Noob
I am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, Flight Sim. X, and a few other games on Steam :D
ShmooMan12
Noob
Noob
Recently I got Endless Ocean for my Wii (Yes, I still use a Wii). The game is great and lots of fun. I highly recommend it if someone likes fish and learning about them. The graphics are pretty good and the fish's AI systems are better than the last EO game. I specially like playing the game becase I can't swim! :lol:

-ShmooMan12