Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
DaddyZilla
Noob
Noob
HI, my name is (username) DaddyZilla. Why? Because my 6 year old son is IzzyZilla. We have formed a love for minecraft and play often. Actually he teaches me to play and for a 6 year old, its impressive.

He watches youtube videos like Stampy and Little Lizard, then he goes and creates the things he's learned from memory. Well...now he wants to play on servers. So DaddyZilla being a man of faith decided to seek out a place where he can play and be safe. I plan to play too, so before I let him loose and explain all the rules of this site, I wanted to test the waters.

I am a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ, I love my wife and kids, and seek to create an environment where they can be in the world, not of it.
I love the creativity of minecraft, and my personal favorite is building and creating.

My hope is that both of us (and eventually my daughter) will be welcome in this community. As for my son, I will follow all steps outlined in the rules, and make sure he understands them, before I formally introduce him to you all.

Thank you and God Bless!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome! Can't wait to see you!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
DaddyZilla
Noob
Noob
ZappierVirus wrote:Welcome! Can't wait to see you!
Thanks! By the looks of it, I only have 13 more posts to go!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Actually, you only need 12 more!
I post too much.
Dullishplum
Hello everyone, I'm Liam and I'm a christian(Mormon to be specific). I found this site well looking for a Fallout 4 laungage filter. If you know where one is please let me know. I am also a youtuber ( https://www.youtube.com/user/legolover123456789 ). I am atually looking for a group of other youtubers to play with and make videos. If you are looking to or if you know what part of this forum I can go to to find some people who are then let me know.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
remmus2k
Noob
Noob
Hello all! You can call me remmus. I made this account so I could play on the minecraft server. Looking forward to meet other Christians and make more friends in the body of Christ. I am in the IT field at school and I just recently graduated

My favorite games are Mass Effect, Dynasty Warriors, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Dishonored, and Seiken Densetsu 3. Been playing video games all of my life. Christ is the center of my life but I do enjoy some video games on my spare time. Hope to meet you all and thank you for this wonderful forum
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
AlphaScarr
Noob
Noob
Hey! I'm Alex. I run a Christian account on Instagram (@endtimesarmy) glory to God! I look foreword to helping in-game players who may be new to the game or even Christianity.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
ipconfig433
Noob
Noob
Hello, My name is Andy. I use to be part of CS7 Christian Clan back in the day but haven't played in a while. Good to meet all of you and look forward to playing.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
sittingDUCK006
Noob
Noob
Hi, my name is Russell. I'm 36. I live in Kelowna, BC, Canada. My church is called Trinity Baptist Church. I've been going there since February. I've been a believer since i was 4, that's what my mom told me, and i reaffirmed at 8 at a bible camp. I am looking for a fun, friendly, christian gameplay. If you have any other questions let me know. Thanks.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.