What was the last movie you watched?

Sparing Link
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was Joseph: King of Dreams; the old DreamWorks movie from 2000. I've been doing a chronological reading plan this year, and after I read through the end of Genesis I decided to go back and watch this movie, see how it compared to the actual story. Not bad, there are some details I think probably went differently, but that's to be expected. Still need to watch Prince of Egypt now, and The Ten Commandments.
Marin
Noob
Noob
SamSlaught wrote:The last movie I watched was "Do You Believe". One of the best Christian movies acting and content wise I have ever seen. I do find the majority of the Christian movies, however, to be corny and boring but, christian movies like "Do You Believe" and "War Room" are fun to watch.
I would recommend both those films. I found them pretty powerful.

The last movie I watched was technically some thing on TV with Peter Falk. i think it was called "The Thing About My Folks."
MrVertebrate
Noob
Noob
My favorite movies are Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.
Lexpeee
Noob
Noob
I last watched Undefeated, a 2011 movie. Talks about a Memphis school being able to acquire a long win streak after hundred years of defeat. :)

But I would like to share the "Facing the giants" movie made by the Kendrick brothers, because this has been one of my favorite Christian movies in my entire life(so far. hehe). Tells us to not give up.
LooseBeardsly
Noob
Noob
the last movie i watched was the dukes of hazzard.
dchsknight
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Last movie I watched was Harry potter and the sorcerer's Stone and just before that the new Jungle book movie!
flatrock
Noob
Noob
I just watched 'The Clockmaker' and it was interesting and weird at the same time.

flatrock
graystripedkitten
Noob
Noob
I watched The Emperor's New Groove again recently... many laughs.
ClaireDaAngel
Noob
Noob
I went to sea world yesterday with my mom. I watched 2 movies in the car which is the last ones i watched. One is "Charlotte's Web" and the other one is called "Freaky Friday".
TalonoftheEagle
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was The Emperor's New Groove.

Funny story about that movie, though: A couple years ago, I broke my hand, and had to have surgery to get it screwed back together. After the surgery, I was pretty miserable from the pain, loopy from the painkillers, and generally in a pretty sorry state. The first time I got out of my room (other than for food) was to go to a movie night, where we watched The Emperor's New Groove. Boy, did I need that. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. But I've been wondering ever since: was the movie actually that funny, or was I just loopy from the drugs? I'm happy to report that upon rewatching it, I've concluded that the movie is indeed hilarious.
Faithbits
Noob
Noob
"The Gods of Egypt". Well, I think the world is looking for something greater than ourselves. The good news is, there really is a God bigger than ourselves, and He's the one I want to make known.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Martian - Really enjoyed it, I would have died for sure! :P
Caleb0109
Noob
Noob
I watched the entire Star Wars series about a month ago... the last movie I watched though was the Bee Movie. :P
Caleb0109
Noob
Noob
I watched the entire Star Wars series about a month ago... the last movie I watched though was the Bee Movie. :P
fralle234
Noob
Noob
Star Trek