God is working in my life

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
BlackWolf468
Noob
Noob
I have struggled with depression, self-hate, and self-harm for over nine years now. I believe God is working in my life. Ever since I got a job and moved into my own place (which I am renting) in a new town, I have seen and felt changes in my life. Yes some things have gotten harder, but a friend of mine told me that the devil fights harder against you when he knows God has a plan for you and when you are finding healing. I would not be where I am today if it were not for my closest friends... Well I would not even be alive today if it wasn't for them. I know that God put them in my life for a reason, and that reason is to help me find healing and to help me through these difficult times. I still struggle with depression, self-hate, and self-harm, but not as much. I still relapse from time to time, but everyone does. I know that God will continue to help me through these struggles, and I know my friends will also continue to help me... Even when I try to isolate myself, my friends make sure that I am not alone and that I am safe.
God is good!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Amen! Glad you have some awesome friends in your life. Praying for you to stay strong!
WLRSaint85
Noob
Noob
Sounds to me like you have a wise friend. It is very true that the enemy does fight harder when you try to build your relationship with Christ. I recommitted my life November of last year and in October of that very year I had gotten T-Boned by another vehicle. My truck rolled and when it came to a stop I was surprised to see I was completely unharmed. I still believe to this day that the enemy was trying to take me out because there was no turning back for me. God is so good and I will pray for you brother. Stand strong and remember to put on your armor. ( Ephesians 6:10-18)
gingerentitiy
Noob
Noob
hallelujah! i may be a kid but i know what it is like to be through tough times i would rather not say what i have been through but i will say that because of it i have grown stronger in him. i also only cry when i am alone with God.
and if you want some more inspiration look up this verse it is my favorite, 2 timothy 4:7
i will be praying for you.
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Praise God! Thanks for sharing!
gingerentitiy
Noob
Noob
i am going through a lot of stress and am being bullied at my school. i am also facing the choice of going back to home school but i can not decide something is holding me back. i just need some help.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
praying for you!