Here is my ask cup: fill it. /TripExistence

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
HankTheCowdog
Are you human?: Yes!
Ebay?

God's Not Dead!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I don't think I'll ever use the word "irony" correctly. I've received multiple definitions and multiple admonishments for using it according to said definitions.

Frozen?
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
HankTheCowdog wrote:Ebay?
A used....pink bathrobe
A rare....mint snowglobe
Chozon1 wrote:I don't think I'll ever use the word "irony" correctly. I've received multiple definitions and multiple admonishments for using it according to said definitions.
No worries, sometimes I'm not really sure whether I've got the hang of it either, so I try to avoid it.
Chozon1 wrote:Frozen?
LET IT-

TripExistence
donkey
I actually haven't seen Frozen yet. It seemed like something I would have wanted to see but then it got overexposed to death and I want to stab the next person who posts a Let It Go cover on my facebook.

That being said, I'd like to see it when the hype dies down.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
True...I saw it before the hype washed over. Or at least before everyone and their pop band had a Let it Go cover. I enjoyed it.

Buying several large pizza's, then eating two of them in one sitting?
TripExistence
donkey
You're a brave man Chozon. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I bow to your gastric prowess.
HankTheCowdog
Lol,

God's Not Dead!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I was hungry. I didn't get breakfast or lunch that day. And I had to wait like...15 minutes for the pizza. And the hotwings really only made me hungrier.

Casual, or formal dressing?
HankTheCowdog
How do you eat an oreo?

God's Not Dead!
Jorgmeisterwork
Sombrero?
TripExistence
donkey
Necromancer, do your worst.
Chozon1 wrote:Casual, or formal dressing?
Generally casual but I do enjoy dressing up at the appropriate times. You know the ladies love a sharp dressed man.
HankTheCowdog wrote:How do you eat an oreo?
Passionately and by the sleeve.
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Sombrero?
No soy mexicano.

I gotta say, I love the new (??) quoting system. It certainly makes things a lot less cumbersome.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Turn that Necromancer into a Necrodancer!

How's stuff? :D
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
So I know you went to college in the Northeast, how do you like it? I'm planning a visit there (ostensibly for the vacation, but my ulterior motive is investigating graduate schools), and I'm trying to decide if I'd be ok with living there. Bear in mind that I've lived in states where the only two kinds of weather are blistering hot summers and incredibly weird winters. Fall and spring? Hah! They don't exist.
TripExistence
donkey
Chozon1 wrote:Turn that Necromancer into a Necrodancer!

How's stuff? :D
Things are mostly grand, despite my current dire financial situation. I just moved to a new city and haven't secured a job yet so it is taking its toll. But other than that, I am enjoying life. Yourself?
Deepfreeze32 wrote:So I know you went to college in the Northeast, how do you like it? I'm planning a visit there (ostensibly for the vacation, but my ulterior motive is investigating graduate schools), and I'm trying to decide if I'd be ok with living there. Bear in mind that I've lived in states where the only two kinds of weather are blistering hot summers and incredibly weird winters. Fall and spring? Hah! They don't exist.
It depends where in the North East you're looking but what you describe sounds familiar. Where I was it generally started snowing around November and didn't stop until most of the way through March and sometimes April. A couple of years ago, I know my school had snow on graduation and that was early May. Actually, I had a love/hate with the spring weather too because it would always give you hope for warmer prospects, melting away to sogginess, and then return with vigor a few days later. Slush is the worst. Summers can get quite humid and pretty hot in general but I always ate that up. On the whole, I'd say if you're prepared for the long winters, it's a perfectly lovely place to live. Western New York can be quite beautiful. Where specifically are the grad schools that you're considering?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can't complain too much. :D At least, not without whining.

If you had one million zillion wishes, what would you wish for?