NEW INFORMATION HAS COME TO LIFE

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
So it has recently been brought to my attention that there are robots on this website. At first I didn't really think about it much, because I don't like to discriminate, but then my curiosity got the better of me, and I simply could not resist looking into it.

After some investigation, I found this particular bot that caught my attention. Majestic-12

I have now come to the conclusion that CCGR is really an alien trying to recruit us for her nefarious purposes, and the Majestic 12 are undercover, trying to unmask her and reveal her evil plans to the world.

I also believe she has recruited various earthlings to spread her control. THE ALIENS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

This is how I think they are doing it.
Current society is run on videogames. Even if we refuse to verbally admit it, we all know it in our hearts. After trying to manipulate the games we play, the aliens plant little hidden subliminal messages inside the games, all directing us towards their dastardly plan of world domination.

A few people have already caught onto their mission, and have questioned it. Here is picture evidence:
Spoiler:
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (8).png (110.66 KiB) Viewed 8237 times
SPIDERS!! and... MEATBAGS!! AND SKYNET!!
This is obviously a very serious issue, and I think that we should all take immediate action.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
A concerned citizen
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Ahem... oregorn1997, my friend, you must not have received the memo.

The Noble Alliance of Reptilians are already aware of the situation, and contingency plans are in place. While you are correct in your assessment of the video game industry (and come on, really, what secret society isn't involved with that these days?) your assessment of ccgr is incorrect. She is not part of the alien's conspiracy to take over the world.

No, she's part of a different secret society entirely. I'm still trying to deduce which one it is, but I have my suspicions.

So rest assured, my scaled brother, that there is nothing to worry about. Between the intelligence we are both gathering, we will be able to report back to the Tyrant Lizard King and continue with our role to make the softskins bow to our wills.

Hang on... this isn't a PM, is it?

Shoot.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I just now made the connection between your avatar and the Reptilian conspiracy theory. XD
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Deepfreeze32 wrote:I just now made the connection between your avatar and the Reptilian conspiracy theory. XD
Uh oh! They're on to us!
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Please look into the Neruolizer...
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Sstavix
CCGR addict
ArcticFox wrote:Please look into the Neruolizer...
Hmm, that sounds like something an alien would say... or the Men in Black, who are closely aligned with the aliens....

And your avatar is of a certain Martian who wants to destroy the Earth....

*quietly takes notes....*
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Mom is part of some secret society? Why haven't I heard of such things before?!

Please tell me more!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
kittycathead wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:54 pm Mom is part of some secret society? Why haven't I heard of such things before?!

Please tell me more!
We can't. It's a secret.

However, if you would like to learn more, there are a few questions you must answer before we can accept you as a member.

The first question, of course, is this: do you have scales?
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
No. (I'm a cat! I have fur!)

I do have a lizard... does that count?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Hmm... a cat person who has enslaved one of our scaled brothers - I mean, has a pet lizard....

* quietly takes notes *
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Wait if everyone on prism is a alien, then does that mean that i'm a alien too?! *eats a pie*
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 pm Wait if everyone on prism is a alien, then does that mean that i'm a alien too?! *eats a pie*
Not everyone on Prism is an alien.

Some of us have been here for centuries, after all. And some of us are robots.

And, don't look now, but I think that guy over there may be a robot zombie unicorn. I'm not sure which secret society he belongs to, but he keeps dripping on the carpets.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:03 pm
evered wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 pm Wait if everyone on prism is a alien, then does that mean that i'm a alien too?! *eats a pie*
Not everyone on Prism is an alien.

Some of us have been here for centuries, after all. And some of us are robots.

And, don't look now, but I think that guy over there may be a robot zombie unicorn. I'm not sure which secret society he belongs to, but he keeps dripping on the carpets.
so if their robots... and aliens... does that mean im a alien or a robot? because i always thought i was a reindeer.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
You identify as a reindeer? You may be a member of E.L.F. - no, not the environmental terrorist group, but a different group which also is known as the Santa Claus Consortium. A minor player in the grand Illuminati scheme, since they are primarily active only one day a year, but they have many members.

Some of which are reindeer. And robot reindeer.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 am You identify as a reindeer? You may be a member of E.L.F. - no, not the environmental terrorist group, but a different group which also is known as the Santa Claus Consortium. A minor player in the grand Illuminati scheme, since they are primarily active only one day a year, but they have many members.

Some of which are reindeer. And robot reindeer.
Oh no! You figured it out!! *runs away screaming*