Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Wintercross
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Name is Eli, I live on the west coast of Australia. I'm 28, married and have a 2 year old boy.

I've been playing games since a young age and became a christian when I was 9. I enjoy many different genres, particularly Grand Strategy, RPG's, JRPG's and Tactical FPS.
I'm mostly PC centric, though I also own many other consoles.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Eli!
noobMcMuffin
Noob
Noob
Hello Just joined and hope to provide some reviews for CCGr and help glorify Christ. I'm also a graphic designer so maybe I can help a bit with design in my free time.

South Jersey
Designer / Part-time Army
Gaming since NES
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Thanks for offering your time and services!
WedgeA13
Noob
Noob
Hello, My Name Is Blake
I'm 23 years old, happily married (to another member), and live in south Alabama. I am currently a first grade :shock: teacher at a private christian school , but hold a Music Education degree. I enjoy playing most sports with my favorite three being disc golf, racquetball, and mountain biking. I enjoy most video games, with my top three being COD, Skyrim, and Minecraft.
jsrcksaaf
Welcome Hubby! :wink: Welcome Eli!
"What so ever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord"
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
Expat_PM
Noob
Noob
Hi, My name is Expat_PM.
I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a couple things about myself.
I'm not a huge gamer although I do love Minecraft.
I've been part of a few other servers but I'm especially excited to combine MC and my faith
I live in the southeastern US and Christ is a HUGE part of my family's life.

Ok, only 14 more posts and I can get whitelisted

peace
Karthanon
Noob
Noob
Good day, everyone. Just an introduction for myself - board name is Karthanon (which has been my online handle since I started playing EQ1 back in 2000), I live in Western Canada. Married, two children (11 and 8, and boy are they already becoming a handful). Have lived in Canada for most of my life except for 4 years where I was working in Colorado, worked/lived in Europe for a short period in the military.

Played games since I was old enough to make it to the arcade (when they still existed) to blow my allowance on Pacman and Donkey Kong. Getting game systems and a computer soon followed (Vic-20's ftw, Apple ][, IBM PC...) which means I'm unwittingly torn between being a console fanboy and a member of the PC Master Race (tm). Love me some Uncharted (1/2/3), Everquest1, Runes of Magic, GW2, Last of Us, System Shock 1/2, all the myriad Steam games picked up on sale (thank you, Valve), D3, and Minecraft (of course). My wife plays as well (EQ1/GW2/RoM, she's not big on FPS but she does love 'casual' games on her tablet!), and both my daughters are avid players of Minecraft (personal server at home).

I moved away from being Christian early on in high school (grade 10) and although I did go to a private Christian high school I felt out of place and that I didn't belong - and rebelled against God until I met my (now) wife when I was 27. Although my family says she 'changed' me, I think God placed her in my path and thank Him (and her!) for it every day.

Read a bunch of your reviews, and I really appreciate how you do them. Keep it up! I'll post here and there, although I'll primarily lurk.

Unless there's politics to chat about (or as my wife would say, 'argue' about) - I do love me some politics. /flees
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad you found us! I have kids around the same age (6, 8, 10) and yeah they are getting more challenging for sure! We have debate and spiritual debate forums if you like to argue peacefully :)
ZiggsTV
Noob
Noob
Hello CCG I am new to the website and was looking for a "introduce yourself" forum but didn't find one. I've been playing video games a long time and have recently been doing almost all MMO or Multiplayer games. I just got back into Elder Scrolls Online (not the most family friendly) and also Heroes of the Storm (slightly better).

I'm almost always on steam or battle.net if anybody wants to add me to play games together or just have a chat. My steam ID is Ziggs and my Battle.net id is Ziggs#1877 I am mostly and RPG gamer not really into the FPS and racing sim stuff. I would love to have a group of like minded gamers to hang out and game with though as its hard to find other Christians in game.

As a little bit of self promotion I do also have a youtube channel that provides guides, reviews and general videos all about the games that I play. If you are interested in a channel where you won't be assaulted swearing and off color games maybe give it a look! https://www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg

Would love to have a thread of new people to the site introducing themselves and exchanging gamer info! Maybe it already exists and I just missed it but if not feel free to reply with whatever gamer tag you would like to share!
Zerule
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm Zerule and I'm a 19 year old Catholic.

I'm no fan of buying new consoles every few years unless
they're handheld so I am primarily a PC gamer.

I have a high tolerance for game content so almost nothing
offends me and I play anything that looks remotely fun.

My current games that I play are Skyrim, Dota 2, Smite,
Starbound, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft.

My favorite game of all time is Advance Wars 2 for the GBA.
MaxMap
I didn't see a thread for returning members, so I will post here.
I joined the forums when it was still known as ccgr.org.
I still remember when a lot of us played Runescape; in fact one of the members here gave me his old account for free.
I also remember a lot of the members who still frequent the forums from when they joined back in 2005.
I hope to return and discuss some stuff with you guys!
P.S. I mainly go by ToxicSins now. :mrgreen:
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome back! I can change your username if you want, it's something I only do once for people.
OhioFiveOh215
Noob
Noob
Ello there and i am OhioFiveOh215!
i love playing video games!
i listen to music a lot mainly country
erm thats really all i can think of atm XD
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI