New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
That_Helpful_Guy

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby That_Helpful_Guy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi guys! Call me Helpful, Asa, or That_Helpful_Guy. Whichever you prefer. I've been playing MC for a while and have been looking for a good, clean server. See ya soon, hopefully!

HotPocket50
Noob
Noob

Postby HotPocket50 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi I am HotPocket50. I am from the U.S.A and play Baseball and Golf, and of course LOVE God
Feel free to PM me! :)

RerunVanPelt
Noob
Noob

Postby RerunVanPelt » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

Hello, my name is RerunVanPelt. I am looking forward to joining your server. And I'm excited to play with you all in game.

Christw4rrior
Noob
Noob

Postby Christw4rrior » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Shalom fellow gamer's in Christ! So happy to find a community of like minded individuals that love God and still know how to play and have fun. I'm not looking to join the minecraft server although that is my game of choice at the moment. I have a YouTube series I run from another server but I wanted to come check you guys out and say hi! I'm not going to advertise my channel so don't worry! I just dropped in for the fellowship and discussion! I hope you all have a wonderful day and if not, then thank Him for the opportunity to learn to lean on Him. God bless!

HaggisPK
Noob
Noob

Postby HaggisPK » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Why hello my user name is HaggisPK. A little bit about me, I enjoy almost all types of viddy games. My roommate showed me this server (you might know him as Vehios) and the idea of a Christian MC server is such an awesome idea and would love to be a part of it.

Outside of gaming I enjoy doing parkour, dancing, playing music, and creating things (prop design/costume design)
I am also one of the most lax people you will meet and am down for any conversations you wish to have. :)
stay cool everybody!

ChuckMiner25
Noob
Noob

Postby ChuckMiner25 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm

ChuckMiner--posting. Simply a newb wanting to join a Christian server, maybe carve out an empire for myself. Come on! Just joking...)

Armani2512
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!

I want to Introduce Myself

Postby Armani2512 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

My name is Armani and I want to make some friends! :D I am 12 years old and I like coding. :) Please let me know if you want to be my friend! :D

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi guys! Call me Helpful, Asa, or That_Helpful_Guy. Whichever you prefer. I've been playing MC for a while and have been looking for a good, clean server. See ya soon, hopefully!
Hey Helpful, Welcome to the Forums, we hope you enjoy your stay! I noticed your still at three posts, so be sure to follow the requirements so we can see you in game! Bai bai!
Hi I am HotPocket50. I am from the U.S.A and play Baseball and Golf, and of course LOVE God
Feel free to PM me! :)
I love Hot Pockets! Hai and Welcome! Nice to meet ya! Hope to see you in game soon!
Hello, my name is RerunVanPelt. I am looking forward to joining your server. And I'm excited to play with you all in game.
Hello Rerun, welcome. We look forward to building with u in game as well!
Shalom fellow gamer's in Christ! So happy to find a community of like minded individuals that love God and still know how to play and have fun. I'm not looking to join the minecraft server although that is my game of choice at the moment. I have a YouTube series I run from another server but I wanted to come check you guys out and say hi! I'm not going to advertise my channel so don't worry! I just dropped in for the fellowship and discussion! I hope you all have a wonderful day and if not, then thank Him for the opportunity to learn to lean on Him. God bless!
Yo Christw4rrior! Welcome! Feel free to sit back relax and sip on coffee... (if u like cafe) Our casa - es tu casa! Blessings brother thanks for checking CCGR out! See you around! ^-^
Why hello my user name is HaggisPK. A little bit about me, I enjoy almost all types of viddy games. My roommate showed me this server (you might know him as Vehios) and the idea of a Christian MC server is such an awesome idea and would love to be a part of it.

Outside of gaming I enjoy doing parkour, dancing, playing music, and creating things (prop design/costume design)
I am also one of the most lax people you will meet and am down for any conversations you wish to have. :)
stay cool everybody!
Whats Up Haggis! Welcome, so glad your roommate showed you our server! We're eager to meet u in game, hope to see ya soonz!
ChuckMiner--posting. Simply a newb wanting to join a Christian server, maybe carve out an empire for myself. Come on! Just joking...)
Listen Up ChuckMiner, I just want to re-iterate! NO MINING UNDER OTHER PEOPLES HOMES... NO MINING UNDER COMMUNITY BUILDS NO MINING ANYWHERE... EVER!!! ... ... C'mon!!! Just Joking!!!! hehe... Welcome to the server! I hope to go mining with you in game some time! ^-^

WHOO HOOO!!! WELCOME EVERYONE!
We hope you all get your posts past 15, and follow the process outlined here: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=17762 just in case any of you missed it!
Blessings in abundance! SeeYa!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

blindmancured
Noob
Noob

Postby blindmancured » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ! Glad to have found this site and forum as I have been struggling with finding fellow believers to link up with.

I live in San Diego, CA and have a wonderful wife and two beautiful children (too young for them to game yet!). I hope to find edification as well as be edifying to others that I meet through this forum.

Are there any XBOX 360 Minecraft players or forums? Sorry if this is not the correct place to post my request, but I can't justify spending the $$ for the PC version while I still am able to enjoy the 360 version.

May you see the blessings God has already given you!

P.S. - feel free to friend me if you want to play Minecraft on XBOX 360.
XBL GT: blindmancured

Christw4rrior
Noob
Noob

Postby Christw4rrior » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:46 pm

I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!!!! Definitely one of God's finer blessings! :-) Thanks for the warm welcome Xinori!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Welcome guys!

blindmancured I'll add you to my xbox friends list. The xbox version cannot connect to the PC server sorry :\ Kid kids play the Xbox One version tho.

Christw4rrior
Noob
Noob

Postby Christw4rrior » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:54 pm

I dont seem to be able to post anywhere else so I will ask here and someone can delete it later. I saw the post about the shirts and was wondering if there were any current discount links? Id love to have one but $26 is a bit high for a t-shirt!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Armani2512
Noob
Noob

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby Armani2512 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:17 pm

15 post isn't that much if you put your mind to it and post things like whats your favorite fruit, animal, Tv show or if anyone has beat a game or how you are felling! Just put your mind to it! :D :D :D

Armani2512
Noob
Noob

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby Armani2512 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:47 pm

How can i tell how many posts i've made? :? :eh: :-|

Return to “Minecraft”