All Aboard The Nope Train!

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Halo3Hunter113
Deepfreeze32 wrote:How about some one-two sentence horror stories? Not really "Nope" for me, but definitely can be a little unsettling.
Jorgmeisterwork
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:
Jorgmeisterwork wrote: this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ30gwcO-lY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. (Whats next? Tarzan or Vladimir Putin as playable characters?
How could Smash be a nope? I really love this Smash, it's got some great newcomers!
its not the smash, its the newcomers except mega man ;)
Where's Princess Daisy, Pauline, goomba, koopa troopa, the wizard dude, hammer bro, King Boo, etc?
Halo3Hunter113
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:
Jorgmeisterwork wrote: this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ30gwcO-lY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. (Whats next? Tarzan or Vladimir Putin as playable characters?
How could Smash be a nope? I really love this Smash, it's got some great newcomers!
Where's Princess Daisy, Pauline, goomba, koopa troopa, the wizard dude, hammer bro, King Boo, etc?
Smash Bros. isn't a Mario franchise only game. All the characters are from Nintendo games. Peach does have a Daisy alternate costume. Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Boos and Hammer Bros. along with enemies from other game franchises are in a game mode called Smash Run as enemies.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
ArcticFox wrote:
Deepfreeze32 wrote:How about some one-two sentence horror stories? Not really "Nope" for me, but definitely can be a little unsettling.
Dude those are some Stephen King grade horror right there...
Agreed. Where'd you get those, man?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Grabbed them from reddit (*Note: Reddit can be NSFW*)

The users of Reddit can be really, really good at creeping you out. lol.
Jorgmeisterwork
Halo3Hunter113 wrote:
Where's Princess Daisy, Pauline, goomba, koopa troopa, the wizard dude, hammer bro, King Boo, etc?[/quote]
Smash Bros. isn't a Mario franchise only game. All the characters are from Nintendo games. Peach does have a Daisy alternate costume. Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Boos and Hammer Bros. along with enemies from other game franchises are in a game mode called Smash Run as enemies.[/quote]

Ok :) I only have wii still :P Smash run isnt in that Version ( i think?) And Pauline is basically peach.. well they forgot Toad :P Hmm is pokemon Nintendo owned?
Halo3Hunter113
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Ok :) I only have wii still :P Smash run isnt in that Version ( i think?) And Pauline is basically peach.. well they forgot Toad :P Hmm is pokemon Nintendo owned?
Peach has a move where she pulls out a Toad to repel an object.
Nintendo owns the company that made Pokemon so yea. Megaman, Sonic and Pacman aren't owned by Nintendo but their companies made an agreement with Nintendo to put their characters in smash.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Grabbed them from reddit (*Note: Reddit can be NSFW*)

The users of Reddit can be really, really good at creeping you out. lol.
Very interesting, I'll have to try making a few of my own.

After returning from a long trip, I went to opened my front door. That odd thing is that I was still carrying my luggage with both hands when it opened.

I used to like going to restaurants, though walking into one finding it completely absent of people is disturbing.
It wouldn't be as bad if the door didn't lock behind me.

There's nothing like looking at old photos. Wait... we weren't suppose to smile in that one.

Last night the TV was on for hours. Which is odd considering how I unplugged it from the night before.

Meh, horror stories aren't my thing. XD
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
I'll get something a little stronger in me this weekend and try my hand at a few.

"I can still see her smiling at me in the distance. I don't care what the doctors say I did to my eyes"
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
"I grew used to the sounds of my housemates wandering the house at night, moving things and making the occasional clatter in the kitchen. I only wish it stopped when I moved to my own place by myself."

"By this point, I was still waiting on the dentist. Maybe the sound of an industrial drill from the next room should have been my first clue as to why."

Kinda adapted from one in the thread, but:

"I used to like seeing people walk by my windows and occasionally peek in to see what I was doing. Now that I live on the 3rd floor, it's much less enjoyable."

I think, like Oro, I need something to get my creative juices going. XD
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Try to find some of this Siesta Key, man. I don't even like spiced rum and I'm drinking it like water. Hand measured, real spices, not liquid flavorings, honey instead of corn syrup to sweeten, added to a great small batch rum and hand labeled with the batch number.

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Don't be hard on yourselves, guys. I like 'em. I'll try my hand a couple and see what happens, too. Solidarity, yo.

Everybody reminds themselves that after they turn out the light, there is no creature or fiend lying in wait for them and that it's just their imagination. "But you were right all along," it whispers.

You begin stretch out your arms after a nice long nap. You hear a muffled thud as your arms bump against wood.

Everybody has that little voice that tells them right from wrong. Why is mine laughing?

You pick up the doll sitting on the foot of your bed and put it back on the shelf. Again.

I still have warm memories of my late wife looking at me lovingly through her vanity mirror. Her gaze through the mirror has been much more chilling after I had poisoned her.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
LAC
for the nope train
(not a 2 sentence horror)
your talking to a girl and she starts crying/shouting or just glares at you for no apparent reason

^ worst moment ever :/
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Shoot first, double tap, and let God sort it out

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... =846026%20

Unhuman stuff ^^^
UnHuman ~3 kills
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I'll say, one great thing about being married: I have no s***s to give about what other women think. None whatsoever.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Orodrist
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:I'll say, one great thing about being married: I have no s***s to give about what other women think. None whatsoever.
I'm single and have no s***s to give about what any woman thinks of me. Oh, don't like me? Then please frack off you're beginning to irritate me..