Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I know. But I don't have Minecraft. -_-
Jorgmeisterwork
Time to join the game server :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I want to. I don't have the money for Minecraft, at the moment. -_-

Sadly, I will soon likely have the money, but I will then lack the time.
Jorgmeisterwork
Star trek or star wars?
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
The Brawl in the Family web comic?
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Star trek or star wars?
I...don't know. Well I do; Star Wars, all the way. It's a far better fantastic universe. I love Star Trek though; it just seems to me that it takes itself too seriously, especially TNG, and Voyager. The Original and DS9, not so much.
JOJ650s wrote:The Brawl in the Family web comic?
Hilarious. XD I stopped reading them for some reason, but they never fail to provide a laugh. And they're so creative.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:
JOJ650s wrote:The Brawl in the Family web comic?
Hilarious. XD I stopped reading them for some reason, but they never fail to provide a laugh. And they're so creative.
What do you think about the comic ending in October? :cry:
Jorgmeisterwork
Bus ticket or speeding ticket?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Lazer tag?
Spoiler:

HankTheCowdog
Do you like bicyclists on the road?

God's Not Dead!
Jorgmeisterwork
Seen this vid before? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTGgT_V5F8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jorgmeisterwork
When you have a wii that works perfectly fine, and people love it, why then make a new model With a ton of huh?-functions instead of just making the old way more powerful and still ceeping the cost down? I mean, how hard is it to toss in a more powerfull CPU... I dont need a small hand held screen to watch on, i have more than enough With ceepeing my eyes on the tv :P lol and the controller alone cost the same as a smartphone.
Jorgmeisterwork
People being superspies 8) with superhumour at walmart- hot or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkrGL4-Xd-c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D
Jorgmeisterwork
Have you being swallowed, chewed up and consumed by malwart, never to come back again?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sstavix wrote:What do you think about the comic ending in October? :cry:
Sad cakes...All good things, I 'spose.

At least according to TNG.
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Bus ticket or speeding ticket?
Neither. I am actually a pretty slow driver, and I avoid riding buses. Except on road trips.
Emwok wrote:Lazer tag?
Glorious, when done well. Though I prefer paintball, since there's always the possibility some jerk is going to pull the batteries out of his tag, or cover the sensor somehow in Lazor tag.

Chumps.
HankTheCowdog wrote:Do you like bicyclists on the road?
Not really. I'm just uncomfortable trying to squeeze a 2000 pound car past a 180 pound bicycler. O_o
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Seen this vid before? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTGgT_V5F8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No. That's kind of funny though. XD He walked away, too.
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:When you have a wii that works perfectly fine, and people love it, why then make a new model With a ton of huh?-functions instead of just making the old way more powerful and still ceeping the cost down? I mean, how hard is it to toss in a more powerfull CPU... I dont need a small hand held screen to watch on, i have more than enough With ceepeing my eyes on the tv :P lol and the controller alone cost the same as a smartphone.
Hmm...well, I don't know. Ninty has always--save for the Gamecube--tried to do something "crazy" with their new consoles.

As for the "smartphone" controller...well, I think you said it. Smartphones and tablets are the next big thing now; I think Ninty wanted to capitalize on that, and perhaps draw in a few more people. I think if they increased the functionality a bit, they probably could. Maybe even add in some more mundane stuff, like a calculator, and an E-reader.

Consider too, that the Gamecube was basically what you're talking about in comparison to the N64; same console, but just upgraded graphics (and a changed controller), and it sold poorly.

So I think Ninty wanted to come up with something like the Wii, that was revolutionary and somewhat different. Combining a handheld and a console.
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:People being superspies 8) with superhumour at walmart- hot or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkrGL4-Xd-c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D
Nice. XD I can never understand the messages that come over the PA system.

But I say hot; we could use some stuff like that to liven the night up. XD
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Have you being swallowed, chewed up and consumed by malwart, never to come back again?
Yes? No? Maybe? I'm gone from 9 at night to like 7:45 in the morning. :\ I don't have time to do a lot of fun stuff, at the moment. I'm hoping I'll adjust to the schedule soon though, and be able to get on the internet on more than just my off days.