Ask the Mormon

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Mizzkryzz
Do you like Lord of the Rings?
the Hunger games series

(Books and movies) :?: :?: :?:
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I have 3/45 A/C in my car. Three windows at 45 miles an hour. :P It's like driving through an armpit, at the moment.

So I saw recently that the Black Templars have been made into a supplement (I think?), instead of having their own codex anymore. I immediately thought of you, but...what does this mean for you?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Mizzkryzz wrote:Do you like Lord of the Rings?
the Hunger games series

(Books and movies) :?: :?: :?:
I liked LoTR (book and movies) but I haven't read Hunger Games. I watched part of the movie but it didn't grab me.
Chozon1 wrote:I have 3/45 A/C in my car. Three windows at 45 miles an hour. :P It's like driving through an armpit, at the moment.

So I saw recently that the Black Templars have been made into a supplement (I think?), instead of having their own codex anymore. I immediately thought of you, but...what does this mean for you?
Same A/C I have in my car. I have a leak in my system somewhere but I've been too lazy to track it down and fix it.

Sort of... The Black Templars are now a part of Codex: Space Marines. No supplement, yet. A lot of BT players lost their minds over it, but overall I liked it. The old Codex: Black Templars was horrible, and we now have more tactical options than any other C:SM chapter. Black Templars have exclusive access to certain units in the book so we keep our overall flavor.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
What do you think about this video?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
My compressor is just broke forever. It's a problem I have to throw money at to fix.

Board control, or infantry smiter?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Deepfreeze32 wrote:What do you think about this video?
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing it. I should send that link to my co-workers and call it a "mandatory training video."
Chozon1 wrote:My compressor is just broke forever. It's a problem I have to throw money at to fix.

Board control, or infantry smiter?
Board control. Not all games or mission objectives require you to destroy your opponent to win. In fact, in Malifaux it's possible to get completely tabled and still win if you've accomplished your objectives and your opponent hasn't.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cyclone it is.

There is such a thing as too much pork?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
I suppose there is, in theory. I have yet to find this limit, especially when my wife makes pulled pork or crock pot pork chops...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I dunno man...after about 3/4 of a large sausage and pepperoni pizza, paired with about a third of a sausage bacon pizza, I'm done...'course, I also had a 1/4 of a black olive mushroom/cheese pizza.

There is an unforeseen downside to getting your pizza sliced into quarters?

Ohhh....I'ma...go to bed...or explode...or both...
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Dude... you eat the equivalent of about two whole pizzas and you blame the pork part? ;)

Not gonna lie though, that sounds pretty tasty.

Pizza sliced into quarters is awesome. It's exactly the amount of pizza I can eat in one sitting in my old age!
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Whew...junk food hangovers?

1.66 pizzas, a 2-liter of RC cola, and a bag of Sprees...I've been foggy all day today. XD
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Hee I'm sure I've had them, but it would have been a Looooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
If the government made a mandatory naptime, would you be upset or grateful?
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
While I do agree that afternoon naptime is a good idea, I wouldn't be okay with the Government mandating it.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Because even good things, when forced by the government, are problematic.

Ever watch "Leverage"?