Anyone ever done This?

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
OlderGamer
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I quit Fallout 3 in Megaton after a character took the Lord's name in vain...the f word i can handle on occasion but not the other.....I wonder if New Vegas is any better? :roll:
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
New Vegas is much worse...avoid.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
It bothers me, but it's hard to find games that avoid cursing/swearing.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
It does bother me, but I don't believe I've ever quit playing a game because of something like that.

However, it was hard for me to complete Assassin's Creed II because of the "subtle" attacks against Christianity and other religions. I understand the game is all fantasy, but I lost interest after I beat the second game and couldn't handle playing Brotherhood.

In some cases where I feel like the game gets out of hand, I choose to stop playing. I tend to avoid horror games/media that have demons and occult magic, and I'm not a fan of games that try to be "edgy and cool" like Call of Duty, Bullet Storm, Duke Nukem, Grand theft auto, etc. I have played most of these types of games before I became a Christian, but even then I didn't find much enjoyment in them.
Blaza
Noob
Noob
I haven't actually quit any games because of it, but I did stop watching the History Channels Hatfield and McCoy special because of it. It's a definite put off for me and it never even adds anything another word/expression couldn't add.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Even kids games have gotten stupider. A Ben 10 game with mild language? Really? :|
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Krytae wrote:It does bother me, but I don't believe I've ever quit playing a game because of something like that.

However, it was hard for me to complete Assassin's Creed II because of the "subtle" attacks against Christianity and other religions. I understand the game is all fantasy, but I lost interest after I beat the second game and couldn't handle playing Brotherhood.

In some cases where I feel like the game gets out of hand, I choose to stop playing. I tend to avoid horror games/media that have demons and occult magic, and I'm not a fan of games that try to be "edgy and cool" like Call of Duty, Bullet Storm, Duke Nukem, Grand theft auto, etc. I have played most of these types of games before I became a Christian, but even then I didn't find much enjoyment in them.
Brotherhood is better on that front. As is Revelations.

I actually found the first Assassin's Creed to be much worse than Assassin's Creed II in that regard. O.o
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Drewsov wrote: Brotherhood is better on that front. As is Revelations.

I actually found the first Assassin's Creed to be much worse than Assassin's Creed II in that regard. O.o
I was gonna say o_o
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
mxlpx
Noob
Noob
I've quit games and guilds because of Language and or attitudes that were not Christian. Guess my tolerance level is not very high.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Not really XD
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
storm
Gamer
Gamer
It would depend on how bad it was i have been in some clans in another game that were very good and slipped up once in a while but they were told of it and one or two that if they didn't have Christian in their name i wouldn't of known it was one Those i left in fact i left the whole game as it went more and more into idol and worship of several gods some think i was too judgmental but i refuse to pray to any god for any thing
This is the second Christian server the other being so immature and petty from admins on down that i went looking for another one in this one Ive found a lot of good fun and mature leadership that keeps it that way here
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King