Ask the Servant

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!
Well, the suit itself seems to be detailed in a way that makes her look a little more modest, which is very nice. The problem is, I think that they made her figure itself even more blatant than it was in Brawl, but we'll see. At any rate, let's not get into that; the Bible does say, "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." (Philippians 4:8). Also, it is nice that playing as Samus no longer carries the possibility of playing as ZSS along with it!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
And I am totally OK with that. I avoided playing Samus because of that.

Eating sooooo many beans?
Servant of the King
Agh, it's not fun afterwards, but when you're actually eating a pot of baked beans with pieces of bacon in them way up north in a camping site under the stars... whoo, I love it!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
That sounds really fun. I haven't been camping in ages.

See anything at E3 you're interested in?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:See anything at E3 you're interested in?
I've actually never been to E3, probably for fear that I'd be sucked into too many games! Normally I'd say I'm looking forward to SSB4, but with Zero Suit in it along with the addition of Palutena (apparently a "light goddess"), I'm going to stay away from it. Did you see anything interesting there?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
She's from Kid Icarus...not thrilled with that either. Don't know if I'ma let it influence whether I buy it, though it's certainly a strike against it...I don't really like the turn Ninty is taking with the series. Smash used to be the one fighter you could rely on to be awesome and clean. -_-

I've never gone either. :D Just watched the conferences and live coverage on the internet. Don't know if I'd want to go, honestly.

Shovel Knight?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:She's from Kid Icarus...not thrilled with that either. Don't know if I'ma let it influence whether I buy it, though it's certainly a strike against it...I don't really like the turn Ninty is taking with the series. Smash used to be the one fighter you could rely on to be awesome and clean. -_-
When it comes down to it, while it is hard to let go of a fun series, it is just a game in the end. I'm still struggling with wanting to play it, but I think we just have to keep reminding ourselves that Jesus Christ is far better than anything on this earth, whether it be the ideas of people or the direct creations of God. He's our all-deserving King, but oh, what I would give to have the right kind of passion and desire to serve Him!
Chozon1 wrote:Shovel Knight?
Um... what's that?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce.

Shovel Knight is another game coming out fairly soon. Looks like ye olde 8-bit Megaman.

Building random stuff?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:The deuce.
I'm not really sure what you mean by this; could you elaborate a little?
Chozon1 wrote:Building random stuff?
Building random stuff is incredibly fun! Why else would LEGO's and Minecraft be so popular?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Everyone had trouble with that phrase. I guess it's archaic or something. It means "me too". :D

Using Lego's as caltrops?
Servant of the King
Chozon1 wrote:Using Lego's as caltrops?
Ow. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. Why, cruel world?? Seriously though, we should be using those things on the front lines!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's the surest way to make a grown man weep.

Parties?
Servant of the King
Parties are fun, that's for sure. Winter parties could mean skiing, and summer parties could mean swimming, so you can't go wrong either way!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Well, you could try skiing at a summer party. :P

How do you forgive someone, while also conveying how much they hurt you so they realize what they did?

Or should you even bother, or just forgive them, and move on?
Servant of the King
Well, the Bible does tell us many times that we are to forgive those who sin against us; for example, "Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him” (Luke 17:3-5), and this even applies to those who have caused us pain (2 Cor. 2:5-11).

I'm personally not qualified to say what you should do when the person doesn't realize they've sinned, but Jesus actually tells us directly what to do in such a situation:

"'If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector'" (Matthew 18:15-17).

Does that help to answer your question?