Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Incognitus
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hello, I've heard about Christ Centered Gamers from a while back (not quite sure how I heard of them... probably a search engine). I may require assistance around the site. :oops: xD :lol:

I am looking to be perhaps a Reviewer, and even an Editor. I was hesitant on doing this before because I am part of other Christian Communities, and I assumed maybe I should stick with the communities I am in. The more the merrier I guess. (Besides the point, the one forum I am part of is kind of dead... not many users).

With all that being said I am not joining for an April Fool's Day joke, I don't even really participate in this "holiday". I used to when I was younger. It just happens to be the day I was drawn back here.

I am a Christian (I don't really associate myself with a denomination, but I now attend a Baptist Church; Used to go to another place, but they taught baptism was required for salvation...)

Nevertheless, I would be happy to help grow this community by reviewing games. A game (I actually looked for the review here) that I would like to review is Rust, if possible. That's probably how I was drawn to here once again.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad you found us!
Djents
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Daniel, you can call me Daniel. I am, just as I am sure all of you are, a believer in Christ (that is, I believe in Christ, and I am a believer, who is in Christ). I am 20 years old and live in the grand old state of Texas. Lived here my whole life, except for a short while in Oklahoma. I'm excited to meet fellow minecrafters who believe in Christ, and I hope I can learn on here from you all, and encourage, and also teach if need be.
brandon1984
Gamer
Gamer
Daniel, I am also in Texas and have lived in Oklahoma for 5 years. I joined to play minecraft but haven't played in a few years because I've been so busy at work and with life. But, I hang around because I love my friends here and the engaging topics. Welcome, friend! 8)
Emwok
CCGR addict
Welcome Daniel! I live in Texas as well, but have lived in Alabama for most of my life. Hope you like it here! :D
Spoiler:

RoosterOnAStick
Hi,

I already introduced myself on the Minecraft thread, but I am here to check out the community and I look forward to getting to know you all. I had signed up a while ago but I am just getting around to checking out the site now.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome back!
Eromite
Minecraft Server Admin
Hey there, I'm Eromite and I'd love to get to know you, my in game name is meesee2 and I'll be on the server once I have posted 15 posts.
Last edited by Eromite on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eromite
Minecraft Server Admin
Wow lots of cool stuff here, I never knew how many people join every week. O.o
Minecraft - Since 2010
Jorgmeisterwork
Hello, I'm Jorgmeisterwork.

I have played minecraft since 1.3..

I prefer to mine and build big farms on my own. more thanpaly minigames. (cause I just lose anyway lol )

Look forward to play on a server when I most probably wont get raided by random people, and where the staff still are nice, and where I have tons of space to build for myself.

Megaprojects are cool. As soon as I'm settled myself, i can try to help others a little.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^
RooksBailey
Noob
Noob
Hi all! Guess I am the newest member. :D I saw a CCG review listed on Blues News and followed the link here (although I think I might have played on one of your TF2 servers in the past).

I am happy to find a Christianity-centered forum after spending so much time on gaming forums that usually have military history as their primary theme. :D I like military history as much as the next guy, but you can only discuss Battle X for so many years before getting bored to tears. :lol: Not only that, but now that I am getting older I am starting to realize that guns and politics aren't nearly as important to mankind's well-being as a Christ-centered theology (and I say that as a former poli sci major :wink: ).

Anyhoo, hope to see you all around. Glad to finally find a site that mingles Christianity with one of my favorite hobbies!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome and thanks for joining us! (Most people on Bluesnews just laugh at our reviews...)
RooksBailey
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:Welcome and thanks for joining us! (Most people on Bluesnews just laugh at our reviews...)
Thanks for the welcome. And don't worry about the Blues crowd. Just like any other aspect of pop culture, the majority of people are too busy being "too cool for school" to show respect for people of traditional values. And, for the record, I enjoyed the review of Kill the Bad Guy. :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^