Here is my ask cup: fill it. /TripExistence

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
baconisgood23 wrote:I love tabletop gaming! :mrgreen:

What games do you like to play?
Ha well, I wrote the topic because I had just had my first one... none of my friends have gotten together to do it again since then, so it was just the one time. But we played this variation of SavageWorlds that was somehow pirate-themed or something, I'm not sure. It was great fun though!
Chozon1 wrote:Dad blast it...my head isn't working these days.

Facebook games?
No worries, man. Aging is tough. :P

And they're the worst. I played Robot Unicorn Attack (or whatever it's called) for a while but other than that I will continue to block all app requests. Although, now that I think about it, I've played Words with Friends a couple of times and it's been fun but that's only with one other person so you can keep your MafiaWars away from my page. :P
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I like Robot unicorn attack. XD Ironically enough though, most of the Facebook games I play aren't the social kind.

How was your 21st birthday?
TripExistence
donkey
Oh gosh, sorry buddy. I've tinkered around on the site for a little bit here and there, but always manage to forget to respond to your thoughtful questions =]

My 21st was pretty good. Other people might judge, but I'm in a Shakespeare class this semester and PBS was showing the tetrology (Richard II, Henry IV, part 1 and 2, and Henry V) on the Friday night of my birthday, and my professor invited people over to his house to come watch the first part of it, so that's what I did on the night of my 21st. The next day aI did end up going out with friends and living it up a little bit, which was fun. Nothing too crazy though.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Actually, that sounds awesome. ^_^

Jan Michael Vincent?
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
There's a theory that you can learn a lot about a person based on their favorite Ninja Turtle, so I'll be asking a bunch of you guys this question.
  • What's your favorite Ninja Turtle?
If you have a close second, name that one, too. Because, let's be honest, everybody likes Leonardo.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
TripExistence
donkey
I'm not sure I really have one. I mean, I was into the ninja turtles when I was younger, but I never watched the show, I only played the Gameboy game and watched the early 90's live-action adaptations that were amazing. However, the memories have faded and there's a dearth of ninja turtles in my life; I probably couldn't even tell you what weapon went with who.

Funny thing, I think I do remember liking Leonardo the best. You just can't beat those swords. But if we're going based on the gameboy game, I liked Donatello the best because he had the longest attack range.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Marvel or DC?
TripExistence
donkey
I'm not really a fanboy of one or the other, I haven't even really read enough comics to even decide. As much as I like Batman (and the Arkham games), I'd probably have to give my hat to Marvel. I've been a Spider-Man fan for the longest time, since playing Spider-Man Cartoon Maker on my grandparents' ancient PC, to growing up with the movies and playing the little hearts out of the PS1 Spider-Man games. And now that the MCU is starting to take shape (unfortunately without Spidey :( ), something that DC will not have for a looooong time, I can't help but be excited.
TripExistence
donkey
Necromancer, work your magic!

*zombie*
HankTheCowdog
Are you human?: Yes!
Ever wanted to go to Mars?

God's Not Dead!
HankTheCowdog
Are you human?: Yes!
I am filling your cup with Koolaid.

God's Not Dead!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love Kool-aid. <3

Building furniture?
TripExistence
donkey
HankTheCowdog wrote:Ever wanted to go to Mars?
Not particularly. I appreciate life here on the big blue and green blog, thank you very much.
HankTheCowdog wrote:I am filling your cup with Koolaid.
I appreciate that, I just think you should know that I've been told not to drink the Kool-aid.
Chozon1 wrote:I love Kool-aid. <3

Building furniture?
That...does not surprise me in the least. :P

I've been known to put together a bookshelf or two. From Ikea, that is. I enjoy the process, but it's not something I'm really skilled at.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I just built a chair. Had a lot of help, but still. So cool.

Though I felt like a goober for spending 20 minutes undecided on fabric choices.

The irony of having a thunderstorm on the night of a lunar eclipse?
TripExistence
donkey
That actually is pretty cool. Don't feel like a goober, that stuff is important and shows you can take pride in your work.

I don't know if I would call that irony, but certainly an unfortunate coincidence. I can't say that I've ever seen an eclipse myself.