Spam 2...the next thousand pages....

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
Well sometimes beaches allow tasers, but not necessarily actual firearms.

I know a few dads that would rather tase me, and then drag my body to their basement, and do Jack knows what to me...

Maybe I'll just steer clear of the beaches...
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I keep both my pistols in my backpack at the beach.

*shrugs*
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
TenMize
Noob
Noob
My favorite place to go is Nana's house.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
I was told by the college that since it is now a tobacco free college the only place I can smoke is in my personal vehicle.

Your move DSC.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
May I bring my corncob and we can defy the system together?
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Please do lol. Also some O'Douls or something for craps and grins.

Pheonix
Forum Moderator
I'll come sit with you. Don't really want to smoke, but you know, I'll look like I'm doing something wrong or something,
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Pheonix wrote:I'll come sit with you. Don't really want to smoke, but you know, I'll look like I'm doing something wrong or something,
You can hold a 2x4. Not to use for anything. Just, you know, to have.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
cjv
ChickenSoup wrote:
Pheonix wrote:I'll come sit with you. Don't really want to smoke, but you know, I'll look like I'm doing something wrong or something,

^ Had me rolling.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Odd. At Northwest, you'd get ticketed even if you smoked in your vehicle.

Not that I smoke. I just thought it was ridiculous that the college wanted that "smoke free" label so much. Must've been a tax incentive.

It was also ridiculous how many people were willing to pay the $25 ticket.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
That's pretty much a load of crap though. A college shouldn't be able to have sway in my ability to do something completely legal in my vehicle.

Pheonix
Forum Moderator
ChickenSoup wrote:
Deal.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Orodrist wrote:That's pretty much a load of crap though. A college shouldn't be able to have sway in my ability to do something completely legal in my vehicle.
Hey, you go to college, you accept the loss of freedom, both in thought and action, as part of the deal.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
If it makes you guys feel any better, you can smoke anywhere (outside) that you want at my college :P It's a private college, so that might have something to do with it.