Recommend a book.

kiasam
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I recommend Code Talker its a very good book.
greenbeans2002
Noob
Noob
I recommend Sudden Impact. Its a great trilogy. And I believe it is a christen book if your looking for one.
Calamity
Noob
Noob
The Legend of Drizzt series. The first three are the best, but the rest of the series is alright as well.
DrRelic
Gamer
Gamer
I would actually recommend a series, The Death Gate Cycle by Weis, Margaret and Hickman, Tracy
Mister_Chunky
Noob
Noob
I think one of the greatest books is called Leviathan. Its based on WWI when the austrian king has been assinated. Its different because it has Giant Robots for one side and the other side has weird animals that have been cross breeded making them really cool. Personally one of favorites. 5/6 people in my family have read go check it out
prophet2004
Noob
Noob
Old Yeller
Syphrice
Noob
Noob
Riyria Revelations is an awesome series, starts with Theft of Swords. i started it and couldnt put it down, read all three books in under three weeks.
HankTheCowdog
I would really recommend the Hank the Cowdog series.

God's Not Dead!
stained4ever
Noob
Noob
oh, there's so many. okay, I'm gonna start in the order that I read them. Deltora Quest, Door Within Series, Half Upon a Time, I like the Percy Jackson Series, but I don't believe the God's stuff. and Green Eggs and Ham! And of course Legend of Zelda manga's
Cpt_Cheesepuffs
Noob
Noob
I have have been reading books almost exclusively from Brandon Sanderson as of late. I have yet to read a book from him that I didn't love. Mistborn, The Stormlight Archive, Steelheart, and Elantris are all books/book series I would highly recommend. The Maze Runner Series and Ender's Game are great as well.
Cpt_Cheesepuffs on Steam
LRoses
Noob
Noob
For anyone who likes true stories that aren't history lectures written in a book, I'd recommend God's smuggler, its about a missionary who smuggled bibles behind the iron curtain to the Christians who were persecuted and couldn't get bibles anywhere in their country. This missionary didn't have any funding from the government, he got all the money he needed from other Christians who had been moved by the holy spirit to give to his cause. it really shows Gods power and how he can always provide.
Hope this post was helpful, LRoses
Racks03
Noob
Noob
I really haven't gotten into many books due to my work schedule. But I would agree with the first poster.. The Bible is the best. And no matter how much you read it, you'll always find a different meaning as it applies to what you have going in your life currently or may have gone through in the past.
Experiment2
Noob
Noob
the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
Herobrine's real
CubalayaBandit
Noob
Noob
HankTheCowdog wrote:I would really recommend the Hank the Cowdog series.
YES read them. The audio books are read really well.
CubalayaBandit
Noob
Noob
Experiment2 wrote:the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
I agree soooooo good. I love them have read them over and over. The second series "Heroes of Olympians" is quite good to. I also recommend (if your aloud to read fantasy) the distopein story of "The Unwanteds" great series to.