Ask Charity!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
charity_agape
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Ask me and I'll give you my answer!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
What is the significance of your username?
charity_agape
Noob
Noob
One of my English teachers from high school gave me the nick name Agape because it means Charity. Some pronounce it uh-GAH-pay (That's how I read it). My teacher first said it that way too but then began pronouncing it AhG-uh-pay. (So no, it is not the word agape (uh-gape). When I made my minecraft name the names "Charity" and "Agape" were both taken so I put them together
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you in college now? If so, what are you looking at for a major?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
How's the weather by you?
charity_agape
Noob
Noob
I'm in college now, I'm an art major but I am going to get a minor in teaching English as a second language so I can teach in South Korea when I graduate! I also thought about becoming a Sign Language interpreter.

The weather is white! Its clear now but it was snowing earlier this week so we have a few inches of snow now. Very beautiful :)
HankTheCowdog
Which Collage do ya go to if you don't mind me asking of course.

ps. 400th post WOOT

God's Not Dead!
cjv
Skydiving?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite genre of music?
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
charity_agape
Noob
Noob
HankTheCowdog wrote:Which Collage do ya go to if you don't mind me asking of course.
Hmm I think if I answer that it does too much to pinpoint my location >.> <.<
cjv wrote:Skydiving?
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
mebmatt wrote:Favorite genre of music?
Well if the music lyrics, then I only listen to Christian music.. I used to listen to secular music when I was younger but I sing all the time. I can't help it. What I would listen to would be stuck in my head. So I felt convicted that if I was going to always be singing something then it should praising God instead of just empty distracting words, even if the lyrics weren't exactly bad. So I listen to contemporary Christian music. And instrumental music I enjoy at times too!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
charity_agape wrote:
cjv wrote:Skydiving?

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
Very sound advice. I think I'll have to remember that one. :lol:
charity_agape wrote:
mebmatt wrote:Favorite genre of music?
Well if the music lyrics, then I only listen to Christian music.. I used to listen to secular music when I was younger but I sing all the time. I can't help it. What I would listen to would be stuck in my head. So I felt convicted that if I was going to always be singing something then it should praising God instead of just empty distracting words, even if the lyrics weren't exactly bad. So I listen to contemporary Christian music. And instrumental music I enjoy at times too!
That's still pretty broad. There's just as many genres in the Christian music scene as secular music. Adult contemporary? Pop? Hard rock? Praise and hymns? Metal? Believe it or not, all of those are Christian groups. So are there any particular groups you enjoy?
Jodah
Noob
Noob
do you like cheese?
charity_agape
Noob
Noob
I like Andy Mineo, Bethel Music, Casting Crowns, The City Harmonic, The Digital Age, The Ember Days, Esterlyn, Gungor, Jared Anderson, Kim Walker, Lecre, Mandisa, Matt Gilman, Misty Edwards, Peter Furler, Plumb, Phil Wickham, Rapture Ruckus, Royal Taylor and Tenth Avenue North! Those are some on my spotify at least. I like others as well.

Yes I do like cheese! I go through phases where cheese is my favorite snack.
cjv
If you had one wish what would it be?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
charity_agape
Noob
Noob
That's really tough to answer! If I were to make a wish to save a life or change a circumstance, I have no idea how that would impact the world or what type of ripple affect would happen. But with that said, if I were to wish for something not selfish that impacted the world, then I'd probably wish for human trafficking to come to and end and people be delivered.

But if I wished for something that wouldn't drastically alter the world and something selfish, then I'd probably wish to be able to speak 10 different languages or be really awesome at some skill or something.