Ballad of the Legendary Hero Guy

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
The man tried to comfort him, but when he looked him in the eye, he became dizzy and he could feel his soul being sucked into a dimension beyond time and space, a realm incomprehensible by mere mortals.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Behold! The darkness had turned David into a soul reaper! He was hungry! He had tasted the soul of a human, and he wanted more, he left the realm of eternal darkness and roamed about the earth at night, harvesting the souls of the unfortunate traveler.

The world was cowering in fear, who could stop this dark being?
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Only one man, known as Florin, armed with powers the likes of which the world has never known, could stop him. He searched across the land, battling fierce monsters along the way. Finally, he came face to face with the soul reaper. As they clashed, time and space warped around them. The immense power of both combatants was too much for the universe to hold...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
But as always, darkness conquered all.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
For many a year the darkness had a hold on the universe, turning all of the living beings into slaves.

But wouldn't you know it, darkness got too old, and died of a stroke.

With their new freedom, the former slaves decided to..
This is my signature
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Establish a new tyranny, holding all other their slaves.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
They elected the strongest and not really the wisest guy amongst them to be their new leader. He was...

Waldo the Wanderer.

Often times people would come into the city saying, "Where's Waldo?" Wanting to make sure he wasn't in the city while they visited, for he was known to randomly take people off the street and have them public tarred and feathered.
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
One day, a boy named Lucas was walking down the street, when he saw someone being tarred and feathered by King Waldo. Lucas decided that something needed to be done. He took up a handful of wet clay from the ground and chucked it at Waldo. He turned around and saw Lucas. He marched over to him, held Lucas to a wall and...

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Cut his head off before tying him to a horse and having him drug down the streets.

cjv
But as waldo cut off his head one small teardrop of pure purity fell from the severed head landed on waldo and he reformed from his evil ways.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
And turned into King Roger, he was a magnificent man once he had changed, he turned the drab, ugly, boring, dark, murderous city into a wonderful, shining, bright, sparkly place, full of bright trees and flowers, glorious parks and wonderful markets that smelled of fresh bread and newly made linens.

He even made a whole neighborhood, with magical creatures, puppets that came to life, and a train that ran around the neighborhood. He called it, King Roger's neighborhood.

With the appearance of this new and good king, the other kings, who had once upon a time been Roger's friends, were angry that he had changed, they met together in secret and decided that they would...
This is my signature
cjv
Commit mass suicide.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Orodrist
CCGR addict
But that offering of such tainted blood released a primordial terror on the world. And all peoples grew to fear its red right hand.

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
But King Roger, now known to all as Mr. Rogers decided that he would ask for the Lord's help in vanquishing this new red terror. He took his sword of Righteous Indignation and went out to meet this terror of redness...
This is my signature
Orodrist
CCGR addict
But was utterly crushed, his entrails spread throughout the land.