Spam 2...the next thousand pages....

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I think it probably swam a little too close to the nuclear energy site.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
zekesnack
Sounds likely
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
ohnolookout wrote:Image
This describes me so much right now.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I was out at Flagler Beach earlier, catching sand fleas for bait. I noticed a young guy, maybe 9-10 years old, watching me. When I had what I needed I offered him my rake to try out. Kid was pretty good, got like 5-6 dozen. Asked if he could keep em and ran up to the pier, turned out to be a pretty good salesman, made like ten bucks. He offered me a cut but I told him to find a gal on the beach and buy her some ice cream.

Last I saw he was heading off the beach with a pair of high school age gals in bikinis in tow.

There's a kid who's going places.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
HankTheCowdog
what is the world coming to if you are posting IN THE NONSENSE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

God's Not Dead!
HankTheCowdog
HankTheCowdog wrote:what is the world coming to if you are posting IN THE NONSENSE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
Wait a second...... I just posted in the nonsense thread....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Not Dead!
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Tacos for supper!

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 0305_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
cjv
Orodrist wrote:I was out at Flagler Beach earlier, catching sand fleas for bait. I noticed a young guy, maybe 9-10 years old, watching me. When I had what I needed I offered him my rake to try out. Kid was pretty good, got like 5-6 dozen. Asked if he could keep em and ran up to the pier, turned out to be a pretty good salesman, made like ten bucks. He offered me a cut but I told him to find a gal on the beach and buy her some ice cream.

Last I saw he was heading off the beach with a pair of high school age gals in bikinis in tow.

What a guy....
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Orodrist wrote:I caught this

Cthulhu fhtagn
I caught another today, kept it and ate it. Tasted similar to flounder, which is to say excellent.

cjv
Orodrist wrote:
Orodrist wrote:I caught this

Cthulhu fhtagn
I caught another today, kept it and ate it. Tasted similar to flounder, which is to say excellent.

yummy
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
Orodrist wrote:I was out at Flagler Beach earlier, catching sand fleas for bait. I noticed a young guy, maybe 9-10 years old, watching me. When I had what I needed I offered him my rake to try out. Kid was pretty good, got like 5-6 dozen. Asked if he could keep em and ran up to the pier, turned out to be a pretty good salesman, made like ten bucks. He offered me a cut but I told him to find a gal on the beach and buy her some ice cream.

There's a kid that I want to know. I wouldn't mind some tips on how to occomplish something like that without having a bunch of angry dads chasing me with their shotguns. ;)
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
zekesnack
lol i have missed so much
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
oregorn1997 wrote:

There's a kid that I want to know. I wouldn't mind some tips on how to occomplish something like that without having a bunch of angry dads chasing me with their shotguns. ;)
Because taking guns to the beach is definitely legal. :P