Ask Ore

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
We'll see how this goes. I suppose if this goes horribly wrong I can just abandon it. :D

Ask away!
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Got a best moment on Minecraft?
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
Hmmm... Undoubtedly it was the moment I realized that playing singleplayer just wasn't going to cut it.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favourite genre of music?
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Ooh, that's a tough one.

I like to listen to light rock, when it's written well, and I like to listen to classical musica lot.

I play the piano, and my favorite to play, is stuff in rag-time. Apologies if you don't understand what that is.

I would have to say my very favorite music to listen to, are sound-tracks from movies.

Kwan
Oregano?
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Kwan wrote:Oregano?
Is an herb, is not my name, and tastes really good in soup, on chicken, and most any real food.

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Hmm... Maybe I'll try it.

Dubstep?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
baconisgood23 wrote:Hmm... Maybe I'll try it.

Dubstep?
Once upon a time, there was a squire, who really wanted to be knighted. So one day, he traveled to the king's castle to prove his worth. When he got in to see the king, the king inquired as to how he might show his worth. The squire replied that in order to do anything he must have some armor. The king ordered some armor at once. When the squire received the armor, instead of putting it on, he laid out all the pieces in front of the king. The squire then took a mandolin from one of the king's minstrels. He then asked for a stool. When the stool was brought to him, he set it down in from of the armor. Then, taking the mandolin, he plugged it into an amp. He sat down on the stool, and played some of the most spectacular music you would have ever heard from a mandolin, while beating on the armor with his feet!
After about 5 seconds, the king shouted to stop, but nobody could hear him. Finally, after a lot of shouting, yelling, and waving of arms, the king finally got the squire's attention. The squire finally came to a stop. The king asked the squire what he thought he was doing. The squire replied that he had come up with the most amazing form of music anyone in the world had heard, and wanted to play it to the king.
The king was amazed. How could anyone like anything that sounded so atrocious?
Finally the king stood up from his throne and announced to everyone in his hall, that this man, for his bravery and coming to play in front of the king, that he deserved to be knighted.
He summoned the boy up to him. He asked what the squire's name was, and the squire replied that he was given no name at birth, but everybody called him step-up.
So the king told the boy to kneel, he drew his sword, and said, "I dub you Sir Step-Up!"
The king demanded that this story be written down for future generations to read.
Unfortunately the people who found it in a cave somewhere in Europe, weren't very good at reading, so they thought that the name of the music was Dubstep. It has survived ever since.

Thought up on the spot... Like a boss!!!!

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Is your name pronounced like the state with a bad accent, or like "ore Gorn?"

And did you know that the Gorn are a lizard-like race from the Star Trek universe?

Needless to say, I like them....
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Sstavix wrote:Is your name pronounced like the state with a bad accent, or like "ore Gorn?"
When I say my name, I say it like the state with a bad accent, or as I prefer to say: like Aragorn, except with an "O".
Sstavix wrote:And did you know that the Gorn are a lizard-like race from the Star Trek universe?
If someone asked me what the Gorn were, I would not be able to tell them; but since you said that, I think that information may be in my hippocampus somewhere.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The sleep of a thousand angry wombats?
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:The sleep of a thousand angry wombats?
That's a scary image. A thousand? Where'd you find them? How'd you make them angry?

cjv
Do any bicycle riding?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
cjv wrote:Do any bicycle riding?
I have not lately, no. I am a runner, not a biker. I can run 15 miles in under two hours, but when it comes to biking, I don't know what I can do.