This shouldn't be so difficult. @_@

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
My old earbuds are sort of breaking in about 4 places, and the left one doesn't work anymore, and the right one only has about 3/4 the volume. But...they came with my Zune, and sounded freaking amazing. Like...full over-ear headphone, amazing. I miss them.

But alas, I had to replace them. So I scavenged the house and found a spare pair that came with another MP3 player of years gone by.

But they're those weird "athletes use these because they're too good to use normal ones" earbuds. Meaning they're bent at an odd angle and have strange and mysterious over ear wires that are supposed to keep them in your head.

But...I couldn't figure out how to wear them. O_O It took me about three positions before I got it right. After ten minutes, I discovered it was wrong, because the "r" on the right headphone was at an odd angle (and, you know, it kept falling out). I *think* I have it right now. I can't hear anything because they also have those "clean all the wax from your ears" rubber cups, and the bass is enough to jar my throat in tingly ways.

In short...I will now crank Demon Hunter and see if I can melt what is left of my brain out my left ear (all those years of unequal volume have left it a bit weaker).
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
You failed your IQ test. :P
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I did not.

I got an F, which is clearly better than either an I or a Q alphabetically.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:I did not.

I got an F, which is clearly better than either an I or a Q alphabetically.
F stands for fantastic, so you actually did great.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love you. Where were you when I was in high school?
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:I love you. Where were you when I was in high school?
Aw, thanks! :mrgreen:

The teachers wouldn't let me skip to high school because the didn't realize what a genius I was. :P

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
They were probably afraid you'd outsmart them.

Mine were. That's why they always told me what I said was wrong. To keep my self confidence down.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:They were probably afraid you'd outsmart them.

Mine were. That's why they always told me what I said was wrong. To keep my self confidence down.
They're trying to pretend like they're smarter than us. Kinda like how scientists use fancy terms to make themselves look smarter when, in reality, they have no idea what they're talking about.

ArchAngel
CCGR addict
baconisgood23 wrote:Kinda like how scientists use fancy terms to make themselves look smarter when, in reality, they have no idea what they're talking about.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
baconisgood23 wrote:

They're trying to pretend like they're smarter than us. Kinda like how scientists use fancy terms to make themselves look smarter when, in reality, they have no idea what they're talking about.
Takes one to know one apparently
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Soup I failed math and really wish you would quit bringing it up.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
ChickenSoup wrote:
baconisgood23 wrote:

Takes one to know one apparently
What do you mean?

micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I didnt have to go to 1st grade because i was smarter than everyone else so I chose to have a year without school. :D
I literally do nothing