Here is my ask cup: fill it. /TripExistence

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
baconisgood23 wrote:Best downloadable video game?
I really don't play very many video games, much less those that are downloadable. But with the advent of modern technology, isn't pretty much every game technically downloadable? I guess I'm not really sure what you mean, but like I said, I'm not a huge gamer.
Chozon1 wrote:Waking the sleeper?
Generally not a good idea. I remember listening to Oh, Sleeper way back in my m3t4l days if that counts for anything...
ArchAngel wrote:The reason is pretty clear. They are obnoxious.

I believe the term from them is pre-human, and those entitled knuckle-draggers want to be treated like an adult with none of the responsibility.

*sigh*
You and me, buddy. We're already grumpy old men.
Those dern kids should just stay off our lawn.
Right? *pumps shotgun*
baconisgood23 wrote:What!? Stereotypes. :x
Probably, but the thing about stereotypes is that they're not necessarily negative and generally based on patterns of real behavior. Kudos to the people who stay outside of a negative pattern, but for most of what I see when looking at kids in their teens are soul-sucking brat-bots. That is not to say that it is impossible for me to get a long with them, I just have way less tendency to put up with their crap.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Humorously enough, it's also a stereotype that crotchety old men use stereotypes. XD

Not that you're wrong. >_>

Metal art: painted, or rusty?
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Team Gale or Team Peeta?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
TripExistence
donkey
Chozon1 wrote:Humorously enough, it's also a stereotype that crotchety old men use stereotypes. XD

Not that you're wrong. >_>

Metal art: painted, or rusty?
I'm sorry that it's taken so long to make my way back here! I haven't seen a lot of metal-based artwork but conceptually I don't find it as interesting. I'm a grassroots kinda guy, I like my art for its organic qualities rather than industrial aesthetic. I realize that's a huge generalization based on a medium that I'm not really that familiar with, but that's how I roll. :P
baconisgood23 wrote:Team Gale or Team Peeta?
Team No.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
No love for the Hunger games?

Taking a picture of myself with a random horse?
TripExistence
donkey
Chozon1 wrote:No love for the Hunger games?
Eh, I think they're alright. I've read the first book and don't really have a burning desire to read the other ones, but it does frustrate me when people (typically adolescent girls...) look at the social commentary of the Hunger Games, which admittedly isn't that deep, but all they take away from it is a love triangle. I'm sure I'm missing some of the emphasis on it since I haven't read the other books, but meh.
Chozon1 wrote:Taking a picture of myself with a random horse?
I sure would like to take a look at your horse. I bet it's amazing. If you give it a lick, it'll taste just like raisins.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I've never read it. :P Though I did see the movie. Weird. Also, I have never licked a horse, and...well. Nevermind.

The best way to solve and aching arm is to clench it tight and give a savage viking yell?
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
TripExistence
donkey
Chozon1 wrote:I've never read it. :P Though I did see the movie. Weird. Also, I have never licked a horse, and...well. Nevermind.

The best way to solve and aching arm is to clench it tight and give a savage viking yell?
Ha I was going to link to the video but then realized it's mildly inappropriate. And yes. That is the only way. You could also smash your other arm with a hammer to make it truly Viking.
baconisgood23 wrote: ?
Okay. I will admit it. I have never seen DuckTales in my life to my knowledge.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I like your idea styles.

Sea shells?
TripExistence
donkey
She sells by the sea shore.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ever tried tabletop RPG'ing?
TripExistence
donkey
Actually, yes! I wrote a topic about it here which you replied to. :P
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
I love tabletop gaming! :mrgreen:

What games do you like to play?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Dad blast it...my head isn't working these days.

Facebook games?