What was the last TV show you watched?

ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Star Trek: The Next Generation - I found someone who had never seen a single episode of Star Trek. Any iteration. Ever. I did the right thing.
*slowly backs out of room*
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Haha, I do not know what you're implying...
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
*has never seen anything related to star trek*
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
delve
Quick! Grab him while I get the first season loaded up on Netflix
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Been watching Dexter. I probably shouldn't say that publicly <_<
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Orodrist wrote:Been watching Dexter. I probably shouldn't say that publicly <_<
Season 1 and 2 are great, season 3 started great but crapped out near the end, Season 4 had John Lithgow and was therefore awesome. I hear it's pretty bad since then. I've got the rest of the seasons TiVo'd and I've been meaning to watch them, so I'll let you know.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Orodrist
CCGR addict
haha thanks man I just meant the borderline psychopath shouldn't be seen watching that <_<
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
delve
If you're not taking notes and don't have a mimetic memory then you're probably fine >.>
ActiveRedStone
Noob
Noob
The last TV show I watched was Sherlock...
Last edited by ActiveRedStone on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
II Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
IronMcFly
Noob
Noob
Last watched some of the NOVA episode, Decoding Dogs, on PBS.

Made me nervous where they have the wolf cub growing up in the house and it gets too rough before adulthood.

Also the part about comparison to Foxes very interesting because here in Wisconsin I worked on a Fox ranch as a kid (yes, there use to be domestic Fox and Mink ranches here in North-Central Wisconsin for the Fur Pelts).

The scenes of the college woman holding an adult, without restraint of its mouth, really threw me. Maybe it was drugged or it was one of the ones where they were experimenting and the foxes became more like dogs because of what they were doing with blood or gene transfers. IDK

It was too noisy with the kids in living room to follow fully.
Owners of the ranch I worked on had never ever succeeded in attempts to raise to adulthood a fox pup such that it was tame and safe enough not to bite in its efforts to flee being held in ones lap or on a leash.
TripExistence
donkey
I feel like I'm caught in a slowpoke meme since I'm finally watching every episode of Firefly.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
IronMcFly wrote: Owners of the ranch I worked on had never ever succeeded in attempts to raise to adulthood a fox pup such that it was tame and safe enough not to bite in its efforts to flee being held in ones lap or on a leash.
They've done it in Russia. NatGeo article about it, 1.5, maybe two years ago. Fascinating stuff. I had decent luck taming a wild grey fox back up in ND. Never did dare to pick it up, but she didn't mind being touched after a while.

Finished the first season of The Killing, started the second.

Also started Game of Thrones season 3, The Wire, and finished all of Falling Skies

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
TripExistence wrote:I feel like I'm caught in a slowpoke meme since I'm finally watching every episode of Firefly.
Uh...*slowly backs out of room*

All Creatures Great and Small.

I loves Netflix. This show is hilarious, has stayed clean, and is just...funny.
TripExistence
donkey
CHOZON I'M SORRY

I finished watching all of Firefly (and Serenity) and now I'm deeply contemplating starting to watch all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's a gateway drug.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Do it!
Haven't seen Buffy, but I like Angel a lot.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim