Recommend a book.

Lindemann02
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Been reading the Kingdom Keepers series. Can't wait for the next one to come out.
Pokemonlover02
Noob
Noob
I recommend reading 'Warrior Cats'! If you were wondering it is a fantasy series.
Do not be over come by evil, but over come evil with good.
Romans 12:17-21

~My lovely dragons~
Image Image Image Image Image

#Boop
Emwok
CCGR addict
Another recommendation from me: the Ranger's Apprentice series. The first book has been so good that when I pick it up, it's hard for me to put it down. This is a fantasy series.
Spoiler:

ishy
Noob
Noob
I tried to come up with books I hadn't seen mentioned already. All of these are loved by most of my friends.

Fantasy: Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn, then the other two books in the trilogy, and the stand alone, Alloy of Law. It's fairly clean, and has an amazing magic system

Sci fi: Lois McMaster Bujold's Young Miles, from the Vorkosigan Saga. My favorite sci fi series. It is a bit mature, and has some mature themes, but I haven't come across a graphic scene.

Christian non-fiction: Anything by Cloud and Townsend. Many people in the church are already familiar with the Boundaries in Dating series, but I would recommend the general Boundaries book, as the principles can be used for just about everything in life. I also recommend 9 Simple Things You Must Do by Henry Cloud.

Christian fiction: My recommendation for Chris Walley was already mentioned, but I'll second that. It's really hard to find good Christian speculative fiction.

And, I won't link it or anything, but my book Surfer Girl is on Amazon. Despite the name, it's fairly unisex. It's a spy novel, clean, and has quite a bit of action. It has enough reviews that you can get an idea.
Christian female geeks, gamers, and fans
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
You have a book published? Link it!
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ishy
Noob
Noob
Since I've had people ask me about it in three different threads, this is my book, called Surfer Girl. Rebel, the second in the series, will be out in the next month or so.
Christian female geeks, gamers, and fans
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Very cool. I'll probably save my questions for your AMA thread.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Nashulee
Noob
Noob
Great book to read is called Tactics by Greg Koukle. It is an awesome way to help strengthen our ability to defend the gospel when needed.

I also just finished What He Must Be if He wants to marry my daughter by Vodie Baucham. Wow, it is awesome. I am reading it again for the second time. So good and very biblical in its direction for Daddies as leaders and protectors and providers to our wives and children.
JJJGAR
Noob
Noob
My grandma bought me the Diary of a Whimpy Kid series and I really liked it. She also got me Captain Underpants which is really funny but my mom and dad don't really like it. Too much bathroom humor they say!!! Funny! :D
N473_02
Noob
Noob
i would recommend the first Narnia book the magician and his nephew. :wink:
ActiveRedStone
Noob
Noob
I just read a book by J. R. R. Tolkien called The Similarion. Its pretty interesting if your really into his middle-earth history. I've heard that he even made a book thats all about geneologies! I don't really intend on reading that! :)
II Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
ActiveRedStone
Noob
Noob
I've never read that one before. I might check it out. :) Have you read The Hobbit? Its a good book! Although I can't see how the movie company is going to squeeze in 3 movies for it.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
ActiveRedStone
Noob
Noob
Sorry those messages aren't in the right order. :? I posted the one on The Similarion book first and while the moderaters were doing their job, I forgot I posted it and posted the one on the hobbit. My bad. :D
Isabella202
Noob
Noob
The Red Scorpion was a good book, so was Holly's Heart.
AnnieBoo13
Noob
Noob
I would strongly recommend The Ranger Apprentuce series!!