Vengeance

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Ah, I see.

Well, I'll leave you to it, then. :P

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Join the darkside; in addition to the delicious, much vaunted cookies, we also have college scholarships and detailed diagrams of world domination for our members; membership also includes free "minivenge" diagrams, such as how to place pudding into peoples pants without them knowing it, the classic "sammich seat", and the always underrated whoopie-cushion-when-you're-trying-to-read-aloud-your-dissertation-to-the-board.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:Join the darkside; in addition to the delicious, much vaunted cookies, we also have college scholarships and detailed diagrams of world domination for our members; membership also includes free "minivenge" diagrams, such as how to place pudding into peoples pants without them knowing it, the classic "sammich seat", and the always underrated whoopie-cushion-when-you're-trying-to-read-aloud-your-dissertation-to-the-board.
We also have hi tech boogie bots:

Oops I meant cookie bots.

And fart guns:

Ummm.... Dart guns :mrgreen: .

And the best part: MINIONS!!!!

Spoiler:

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:Join the darkside; in addition to the delicious, much vaunted cookies, we also have college scholarships and detailed diagrams of world domination for our members; membership also includes free "minivenge" diagrams, such as how to place pudding into peoples pants without them knowing it, the classic "sammich seat", and the always underrated whoopie-cushion-when-you're-trying-to-read-aloud-your-dissertation-to-the-board.
Sounds great. :mrgreen:

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin