For the record,

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
1. If your nose needs blowing, and you see a plastic grocery bag handy, for the love of donuts, it WILL NOT FUNCTION AS A KLEENEX.

2. If you haven't played a game, don't review it with five stars. I don't give a flying rip how awesome it looks or who created it, you throw off the entire dirty customer review system, and personally kick me in the metaphysical pants. Nothing sends me on a grumpy rant quicker than this.

2.5. If you haven't played a game, don't review it with 0 stars. I don't give a flying rip how stupid it looks or who created it, you throw off the entire dirty customer review system, and personally kick me in the metaphysical pants. Nothing sends me on a grumpy rant quicker than this.

2.9 If you haven't played a game, don't review it. Period. I don't give a flying rip how awesome or stupid it looks or who created it, or what system it is on, just don't. You throw off the entire dirty customer review system, and personally kick me in the metaphysical pants. Nothing sends me on a grumpy rant quicker than this.

3. If someone is looking at you like you're an idiot, the correct response is clearly to make a stupider face to out intelligent them.

4. If you dislike crowds and people in general, avoid going shopping the day before the superbowl.

5. If everyone around you is annoying, check your attitude. Check it twice and for srs face. If that's still OK, then chalk it up to people being stupid and go about your business.

6. Don't pretend your pontificating is for clarity. If I or someone else has to ask what you mean, you're not exactly crystal.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
hugz <3
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I needed that actually.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:2. If you haven't played a game, don't review it with five stars. I don't give a flying rip how awesome it looks or who created it, you throw off the entire dirty customer review system, and personally kick me in the metaphysical pants. Nothing sends me on a grumpy rant quicker than this.

2.5. If you haven't played a game, don't review it with 0 stars. I don't give a flying rip how stupid it looks or who created it, you throw off the entire dirty customer review system, and personally kick me in the metaphysical pants. Nothing sends me on a grumpy rant quicker than this.

2.9 If you haven't played a game, don't review it. Period. I don't give a flying rip how awesome or stupid it looks or who created it, or what system it is on, just don't. You throw off the entire dirty customer review system, and personally kick me in the metaphysical pants. Nothing sends me on a grumpy rant quicker than this.
Hmm... I think I see a pattern here.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Drewsov
CCGR addict
My only response to this is:

When do you think baconisgood will realize that Deep was quoting something when he said, "The only cure is more cowbell"?
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Maybe he already knows?
If not,

I can't find the real skit, but I guess this is sort of how it went down.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Lol!
Spoiler:

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Guess I'll have to change my sig now...

and watch more SNL. :P

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin