FTL

Pedal to the metal. See ya at the finish line.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Alright, guys, this is my new game obsession.

How many others have tried it and how many of you still need to?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
still need to
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Still need to. That, and I don't know what FTL means.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Faster Than Light
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Not only have I not tried, I know nothing about it other than the name.
Syksy
I played it through; It's a nice game, nice unique concept taking rogue-likes to the space sims!

That being said, I have to say that it did get repetitive rather fast, meaning I often utilized the very same tactic to take down whatever enemy I came upon. I probably won't play through it again, but considering it was a low price indie product, I don't regret buying it.
You can find me from the CCGR Steam-group, feel free to add me as a friend!
Jesusfreak4110
Noob
Noob
Great game, although difficult. I've spent many an hour trying to beat this game, and although I've failed many times, it's still really fun.
Gublin2
Noob
Noob
This game is hard even on easy. It took me a week just to get close to beating it once.
Gublin3
Noob
Noob
I have only been able to barely beat this game on easy, very fun, very difficult takes many many tries to succeed
s4sutler100
Noob
Noob
DeadManReedeemed wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 am Still need to. That, and I don't know what FTL means.
Faster than light.
Technically its in the wrong sub.
This posting should be on RPG or strategy.
@DeadManReedeemed
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami)

What does Criss Jami mean by that statement?

I interpret it as a guy that is so honest that he ends up ratting on him self.
s4sutler100
Noob
Noob
Gublin3 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:18 am I have only been able to barely beat this game on easy, very fun, very difficult takes many many tries to succeed
Join the club.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
s4sutler100 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:16 am
DeadManReedeemed wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 am Still need to. That, and I don't know what FTL means.
Faster than light.
Technically its in the wrong sub.
This posting should be on RPG or strategy.
@DeadManReedeemed

― Criss Jami)

What does Criss Jami mean by that statement?

I interpret it as a guy that is so honest that he ends up ratting on him self.

It means that society will often look down upon people who believe in God or reject them due to the fact they are honest about their belief in Him, as well as their imperfections. Society likes to have easy definitions and obvious answers of people or things. If they don't have that, they overlook them, reject them, or criticize them. Society also likes to focus on flaws and imperfections more than good, plaudible things. And if even if they do, it's short-lived. People go one way and then another way immediately, opinions and emotions switching constantly. Combine that with the fact that people will base their opinion on you because of one period in time and will find all kinds of reasons why you are/aren't something or why you should/shouldn't be somone/something and you have a whole truckload of crap. Problem is, opinion is often confused with truth (when it isn't truth) and fact is considered to be the truth (even though fact and truth are actually two different things).

Sorry it took me so long to answer. I haven't been on this site in a while.

― Criss Jami