Sonic The Hedgehog

For all those action games like Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, God of War, and stuff.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Like I said. Depends on how you look at it. :|
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Well, yes, but you can say that about anything.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ArchAngel wrote:Well, yes, but you can say that about anything.

Well, in this case I'm talking' bout Sonic. A'ight?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Well, that depends how you look at it...
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Oh! So know you gon' turn what I said right back me?

Is this a game to you? :|

We talkin' bout Sonic on this forum and you come up in here wit' 'dem mind games, son?!?

I :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, man.

But seriously, you have to admire how Sega takes a different perspective on Sonic. Don't you think?

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Sorry. I took it as heresy.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Don't worry about it. :D

― Criss Jami
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
Anything after Marble Zone Act 2 isn't real Sonic.
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Truthseeker wrote:Anything after Marble Zone Act 2 isn't real Sonic.

OK THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

ALTHIS BACK AND FORTH IS NOT HELPING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

*pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant**pant*

*sigh* Ok. How about this:

We know this forum is about Sonic, right? So why don't each of us say what game/stage/etc. in the Sonic series that we like and what we dislike about it? That way, all of this arguing, opinionating or whatever can stop. Because if I hear someone say "This ain't the real Sonic".....ONE MORE TIME...... I'm not going to be happy. :|

......So, who wants to go first?

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Sonic isn't real.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
I can't stand the sonic games. The majority of the new ones have been pretty poorly made. I liked the first 3 though.
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:Anything after Marble Zone Act 2 isn't real Sonic.

OK THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

ALTHIS BACK AND FORTH IS NOT HELPING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

*pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant**pant*

*sigh* Ok. How about this:

We know this forum is about Sonic, right? So why don't each of us say what game/stage/etc. in the Sonic series that we like and what we dislike about it? That way, all of this arguing, opinionating or whatever can stop. Because if I hear someone say "This ain't the real Sonic".....ONE MORE TIME...... I'm not going to be happy. :|

......So, who wants to go first?

Must I repeat myself? :|

― Criss Jami
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
I thought my last comment would be taken as a joke.

My favorite game in the series is Sonic 3 and Knuckles (the game that results when you connect the cartridges of Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 3. The scope and creativity in the level designs is pretty much unparalleled in the rest of the series. I can't think of a single flaw. It could be the best 16 bit game ever made.

To be honest, the last 3D game in the series I played was Sonic Heroes. It actually was an improvement over Sonic Adventure 2 because it cut out everything but the fun, straightforward running levels, but it just didn't hit the spot. The last 2D game in the series I played was Sonic 4 Episode 1. The physics in that game completely ruin it. Sonic has no momentum whatsoever, and that's a huge problem when the draw of Sonic is his movement.

I wouldn't necessarily say the games after the Genesis series aren't "real Sonic" because that's subjective, but I really don't think the games have ever been as good. The ones I've played have ranged from okay to terrible.
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
The last Sonic game I played (and am currently playing right now) is Sonic and Sega-All Star Racing (PS3). I hardly find anything wrong with this game. It keeps the Sonic speed, doesn't copy off of Mario Kart, and its graphics.....AIR TIGHT FOR REAL. It keeps the Sonic speed quality even when putting hime behind the wheel. It's fast-paced and online multiplayer is amazing. Enough said. 8)

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
ArchAngel wrote:Sonic isn't real.
/threadwin
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.