Mass Effect 3

Grind them stats! MMOs and all kinds of RPGs go here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Guys, it's soon, like, in a week, soon.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Have you played the demo yet? Single player and online? What system are you buying it for? I'm crazy excited to see more, but I don't plan on buying it for awhile.
Syksy
I'm still puzzled that it features multiplayer :S

other than that, I can't wait to become Sheppard again! And I'm probably not going to test single player before-hand. The trilogy needs an ending and I don't want to taste it before I get the real thing.
You can find me from the CCGR Steam-group, feel free to add me as a friend!
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Actually, I tried the multiplayer demo, and it's not too bad. From what I've played, it looks like it's just a firefight/horde mode with other people. I assume there must be more to it than that, but it was playable and fun. Not the reason I would buy Mass Effect 3 though.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Nate DaZombie wrote:Have you played the demo yet? Single player and online? What system are you buying it for? I'm crazy excited to see more, but I don't plan on buying it for awhile.
Nope, I usually don't play demos for games I know I'm gonna buy. I loved the first two, so I'm fairly confident I'm making a good day one purchase.

Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Pheonix wrote:
Nate DaZombie wrote:Have you played the demo yet? Single player and online? What system are you buying it for? I'm crazy excited to see more, but I don't plan on buying it for awhile.
Nope, I usually don't play demos for games I know I'm gonna buy. I loved the first two, so I'm fairly confident I'm making a good day one purchase.
And considering it's Bioware we're talking about, I don't think any of us need any reassurance that it's going to be awesome.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I held that opinion until I played Dragon Age...
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Yeah...you got me there, I disliked Dragon Age as well. Every developer has it's failures, and Mass Effect 3 isn't going to be one of them.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Midnight for me. So psyched, even if I only played the second.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Orodrist wrote:Midnight for me. So psyched, even if I only played the second.
This makes me sad. The first one had an incredible pacing that the second one lacked, even if it was more clunky and had a terrible UI. Anyway, yeah, I would go at midnight, but I pre-ordered the collector's edition from Amazon in October.

Orodrist
CCGR addict
I have no objection to playing it...I just live in the middle of nowhere, and I can't find it.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Orodrist wrote:I have no objection to playing it...I just live in the middle of nowhere, and I can't find it.
Even too far for teh internets?

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Don't have a credit card, don't plan on getting one.

Though, I suppose the Kindle gift cards at Walmart are technically Amazon cards....

Pheonix
Forum Moderator
TOMORROW

Or today, depending on where you live.

Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Been gone awhile I know, but I thought I would drop by to help with a problemo that may occur.

Me and Spartan Omega got our copy of ME3 last night at the midnight release then took them back to his house where we jammed multiplayer (Which is also, SUPER FUN) most of the night but at one point we both wanted to play the Campaign.

Well he went to import his character from ME2 but there was no import file. Apparently the issue is rather big and I'm one of the few people with an answer.

(Because my import worked just fine)

Go back to ME2, load up that saved file you had of that final full on battle in the last mission (Tryin' to save as many ears as possible here even though it's been a few years) go through and beat it. Then after you've beaten it, go back to free roaming on the Normandy and then save there. For some reason there is no auto save after beating the last mission.

(If it's still broken, it's a different issue)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me