SOUUUUPPPPPP

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
he only reads the review panel so he'll have no idea :P
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Then you might need to leave some subtle messages...like a wall filled with pictures of it...yeah
jester747
Forum Moderator
So yeah, for health reasons I'm not gunna' be able to see my girlfriend today...

I hate my liffffffffffffe.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm sorry amigo. I know that biffs.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
:(

I ended up getting m'lady some white hot chocolate and some gourmet white chocolates (she seriously loves white chocolate) along with a homemade card (the front asks how much I love her, and the inside has a picture from Stepbrothers with the caption I WOULD FOLLOW YOU INTO THE MISTS OF AVALON), a collector's edition of Princess Bride, and a photo collage of the last 3 years of us. I also made a heart shaped red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, all from scratch.

a very busy last couple days getting that all together o_o but quite worth it :D it didn't cost a lot either
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DarthDapor
VIP Member
VIP Member
Mine wound up costing a lot more than I expected.... >.> ...was still worth it though...
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
ChickenSoup wrote::(

I ended up getting m'lady some white hot chocolate and some gourmet white chocolates (she seriously loves white chocolate) along with a homemade card (the front asks how much I love her, and the inside has a picture from Stepbrothers with the caption I WOULD FOLLOW YOU INTO THE MISTS OF AVALON), a collector's edition of Princess Bride, and a photo collage of the last 3 years of us. I also made a heart shaped red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, all from scratch.

a very busy last couple days getting that all together o_o but quite worth it :D it didn't cost a lot either
You... are suave, my friend. Truly suave.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Soup you rock hard. XD That is all amigo.