So Fred has been gone forever. Where at?

Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
He's been rocking out to With a Voice, a hardcore metal band with an obsession with God. Call this advertising if you want, because it totally is! But it's EXTREEEEME ADVERTISING.

THAT'S RIGHT, LADIES AND GENTS, THIS BAND IS SO HARDCORE THEY'LL BLOOOOOW YOUR MIIIIIIND.

Okay, so I was just hired. Played my first show with them Friday night, and it was -insanely- fun. I could do this for a living, and I fully plan to. We might play the Show Mobile stage at Sonshine, and we're recording a new EP in June! Meanwhile, have this link to our PureVolume band page and listen to some of our demo work! Please note, I play bass, and the bassist they had at that time was not nearly up to snuff. Bass parts have improved since the demo recording.

http://www.purevolume.com/withavoice

A Gunslinger's Repentance has been significantly reconstructed since the demo release. The riffs are far more imposing now, and the song is generally more cohesive.

Joshua, with a new bassist, packs a much more significant punch than it ever did before.

Hiding From Your Hands is one of the only valid songs on there, really, and it's one of my personal favorites.

Promise of Presence is great. Just listen to it. Well, if I do say so myself.

So all in all. Uh. Yeah. That's what I've been doing with my life.
Current Kudos: 135
Cool Points: 2
Awards: Most Crazy Batcrap Insane Poster
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
And it was well worth your time. O_o
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome back! The band name should be With a Sore Throat! Doesn't it hurt to sing? like that? Good guitar, bass and drums though..obviously not my style of vocals. That's cool that you're honor God with your music and talent.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
UM FRED I HAVE MISSED YOU SIR
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ccgr wrote:Welcome back! The band name should be With a Sore Throat! Doesn't it hurt to sing? like that? Good guitar, bass and drums though..obviously not my style of vocals. That's cool that you're honor God with your music and talent.
You sound like my parents. Who still come to our shows and watch every band there, and they're usually all like that.

Yeah, I don't know, I (between you and me) don't really like Dylan's scream either, but I'm thankful for everything we have. I know he'll get better--Think of this is a percussive element, and not a melodic element. And if your throat gets sore, you're doing it wrong and damaging it--Something Dylan doesn't do, luckily.

But yeah, I missed you guys, too. ESPECIALLY YOU SOUP ALL YOUR POSTS ARE GONE WHAT THE CRAP.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I like it. The vocals remind me of Underoath.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Fred1000000 wrote: But yeah, I missed you guys, too. ESPECIALLY YOU SOUP ALL YOUR POSTS ARE GONE WHAT THE CRAP.
THEY'RE GONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

had >20k
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Fred1000000 wrote:
ccgr wrote:Welcome back! The band name should be With a Sore Throat! Doesn't it hurt to sing? like that? Good guitar, bass and drums though..obviously not my style of vocals. That's cool that you're honor God with your music and talent.
You sound like my parents. Who still come to our shows and watch every band there, and they're usually all like that.

Yeah, I don't know, I (between you and me) don't really like Dylan's scream either, but I'm thankful for everything we have. I know he'll get better--Think of this is a percussive element, and not a melodic element. And if your throat gets sore, you're doing it wrong and damaging it--Something Dylan doesn't do, luckily.

But yeah, I missed you guys, too. ESPECIALLY YOU SOUP ALL YOUR POSTS ARE GONE WHAT THE CRAP.
First of all... good to see you around, dude. I really like the demos on that page you linked... not sure what the scream reminds me of (can't think of it right now...), but... the music sounds really solid. And if it's better? Then I honestly can't wait to hear it.
ChickenSoup wrote:
Fred1000000 wrote: But yeah, I missed you guys, too. ESPECIALLY YOU SOUP ALL YOUR POSTS ARE GONE WHAT THE CRAP.
THEY'RE GONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

had >20k
The forum gained sentience and decided that it wanted to take your ego away.

Did it work? O.o
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yeah, we just had one of our best shows Friday night. Promise of Presence was HUGELY solid, to the point where we had some people on the floor in tears. Really powerful. Also, Dylan's scream is now less "dry bark" and more "eagle screech" now, and it's really intimidating.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad you had a good show :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweet. XD

\m/.
Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hey guys.

Guess what.

We're opening for Project 86 and Children 18:3. Yeah. Kenny voted for us, he knows it's true. >.>

Pretty much ridiculously excited.

AND we start recording the new album in two weeks.

Sentences.

Tiny sentences.

Everywhere.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Dude, that's awesome. :D

Congrats. Can't wait to hear the new stuff.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
great to hear!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Epic win. XD