What was the last movie you watched?

TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
The Prestige-A very interesting/disturbing movie. Extremely thought provoking and well acted.
Adam
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Count_Krazy wrote:I thought Dogma was...bad? :? Like, bad bad. Not lame bad, but... Oh, you get the point.
Shoot 'em Up.

Clive Owen, ftw.
Monica Belluci, ftw.
You left out Paul Giamatti?! Man, he's one of the best actors on planet Earth! But, you included Clive Owen, so I forgive you.
Ugh...what good movies has he been in?
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
VincentValentine wrote:
Count_Krazy wrote:I thought Dogma was...bad? :? Like, bad bad. Not lame bad, but... Oh, you get the point.
Shoot 'em Up.

Clive Owen, ftw.
Monica Belluci, ftw.
You left out Paul Giamatti?! Man, he's one of the best actors on planet Earth! But, you included Clive Owen, so I forgive you.
Cinderella Man was pretty good.
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
VincentValentine wrote:
Shoot 'em Up.

Clive Owen, ftw.
Monica Belluci, ftw.
Saving Private Ryan, for one.
Adam
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Really?

Oh...ok.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Paul Giamattl?

Lady in the Water.
bgbball31
Noob
Noob
Or, just go here to see what he has been in (or any other actor/actress): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0316079/

Anyways, last movie I watched was Superman Returns.
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
Shooter. Man that was a good movie, except I'm not to happy with all of the political stuff that occurred.
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
Obibear
VIP Member
VIP Member
Location: Dillon, Texas, helping Landry practice his field goal kicks.
ohnolookout wrote:Shooter. Man that was a good movie, except I'm not to happy with all of the political stuff that occurred.
It had some interesting action, but I thought that the political viewpoint was so ridiculously strong that it totally ruined the movie. I myself am very anti-government in my view, but Shooter just took it way too far. :roll:

Oh, I'm an Obibear. Yes, I'm an Obibear. I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky Obibear.

I'm a jelly bear. Cuz I'm an Obibear. I'm a movin' grovin' jammin' singin' Obibear.
DarthDapor
VIP Member
VIP Member
Dawn of the Dead... ...great, now my mom won't let me bring anymore zombie flicks home! :roll:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
O Brother where art thou?

So...I don't know.
Obibear
VIP Member
VIP Member
Location: Dillon, Texas, helping Landry practice his field goal kicks.
Man on fire - One of my favorite Denzel Washington movies by far.

Oh, I'm an Obibear. Yes, I'm an Obibear. I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky Obibear.

I'm a jelly bear. Cuz I'm an Obibear. I'm a movin' grovin' jammin' singin' Obibear.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Obi-gone wrote:
ohnolookout wrote:Shooter. Man that was a good movie, except I'm not to happy with all of the political stuff that occurred.
It had some interesting action, but I thought that the political viewpoint was so ridiculously strong that it totally ruined the movie. I myself am very anti-government in my view, but Shooter just took it way too far. :roll:
Explain to me, please, how Shooter was good. Because I saw it and thought it was just plain bad. But everyone says, "This movie was great!!" Then again, they said the same about The Transporter. And guess what? The ending car chase was ripped straight from Raiders of the Lost Arc.

Anyway, last movie I watched was Renaissance. Very interesting visual style (all black and white, 3D animation), story was good, if a little predictable.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
iamscott wrote:Explain to me, please, how Shooter was good. Because I saw it and thought it was just plain bad. But everyone says, "This movie was great!!"
Totally agree with you dude. It was a pretty brainless movie if you ask me. It was one of those movies that only had a storyline cuz they needed to give some reason for the main character to shoot people. I was pretty unimpressed...
Drewsov
CCGR addict
esophagus wrote:I watched Troy. IT was good, but I preferred 300 for a warfare movie.
They were two very different movies, different in tone and style. The closest thing to 300 is Sin City, honestly.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...