What was the last movie you watched?

shy_guy
Syriana...

...Ok so that guy was... wait...hmm....or was he....?? OK who was the...what now?
akitoluva
Noob
Noob
I was exploring my past lately.
last night I watched “my fair ladyâ€
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Don't you mean fiancee? 8O

Amistad

Oh, gosh! I love this movie like heck. Though there is some nudity (even full nudity, I might add), it's a great and inspirational movie. Djimon Hounsou is an amazing actor. I suggest this movie, though for more mature audiences.
The_Pendragon
Gamer
Gamer
just about to watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights for the tenth time... though it's been a while since the first 9.
Image Image Image
the_wolfs_howl
Noob
Noob
esophagus wrote:Utter blasphemy. MIB I is way better than II, IMHO.
I don't especially like either of them, to be perfectly honest. Give me I, Robot any day XD
You should place trust in your friends. But you can't expect someone to protect you all the time.
- Auron of Final Fantasy X

If you want everything, you'll end up with nothing.
- Lulu of Final Fantasy X
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
DarthDapor wrote:The Bourne Ultimatum - AWwwwwwwwweeeesome!

was it better then the other ones? cause my dad wants to see it. and i thought i would see how some one else liked it.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Wild Hogs and Fracture.

Wild Hogs was funny, but pretty predictable.

Fracture was really good, but had some strong profanity in it.
ANDREW
Noob
Noob
Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima.

Letters from Iwo Jima was one of the best movies i've seen in awhile.
Top Ten Reasons I Procrastinate
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jesus Camp. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's a documentary about a pentacostal children's pastor and a kids camp she hosts each summer.

I didn't find it all that new and exciting, but that's only because I went to a charismatic/pentacostal church as a teenager, so I'd seen all this before. I thought it was pretty objective, really... they didn't say anything positive or negative about charismatics, they just showed them in action. If you've never been to a pentacostal church, and you want a taste of what it's like, give the movie a rent.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I went to a pentacostal church once, nice people but the talking (babbling) in tongues weirded me out
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Forrest Gump (which I thought was okay--not the awesomeness everyone I know who's seen it makes it out to be, but stilll somewhat okay. A lot of GD's in it, though... and an F word.) and then the first half an hour or so of Airplane. (the spoof) Half an hour or at least up to the point where the lady runs in front of the camera topless... :x NOT something I wanted to see.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ChickenSoup wrote:Forrest Gump (which I thought was okay--not the awesomeness everyone I know who's seen it makes it out to be, but stilll somewhat okay. A lot of GD's in it, though... and an F word.)
I don't remember the F-word in Forrest Gump. I remember the guy said it and it was covered up by feedback from the sound system. I could be wrong though. I like the movie, myself... not one of my favorites, but a good movie regardless.
and then the first half an hour or so of Airplane. (the spoof) Half an hour or at least up to the point where the lady runs in front of the camera topless... :x NOT something I wanted to see.
Yeah right.

If you liked Airplane though, you might give the Naked Gun movies a shot. I watched them all again recently and they're nudity-free.
TrigunX89
Wild Hogs - It was a pretty entertaining movie. I've been feeling a lot like some of the characters lately.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Bruce_Campbell wrote: Yeah right.
No, seriously. And no jokes about it, either--I have gone through puberty.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
the_wolfs_howl
Noob
Noob
A couple days ago, I saw the most recent Oliver Twist for the second time. A very good movie, staying pretty truthfully to the book (though they cut out several parts). I noticed, for some odd reason, that Oliver doesn't smile once in the entire movie (maybe I was thinking of I Am David while watching it).

And now I'm in the process of watching Sixth Sense for possibly the tenth time. That movie never really gets old, does it? Haley Joel Osment is awesome ^_^
You should place trust in your friends. But you can't expect someone to protect you all the time.
- Auron of Final Fantasy X

If you want everything, you'll end up with nothing.
- Lulu of Final Fantasy X