A warning against playing Stardew Valley - it's darker than you think!

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
LightInTheDarkness
Noob
Noob
Hello all,

Stardew valley looked like a ton of fun as I've always had an interest in farming games and what really sold it for me was the ability to play coop with friends and family members.

Very early on in the game I received a letter from a wizard addressing the strange 'spiritual' sensations when visiting the abandoned city hall. Something just didn't sit right with me and I did further research to check if the game was clear from too many 'occult' experiences.

I was horrified to find out that the game actually touches upon sacrificing children to idols in a witch hut in order to remove them permanently from your life, or in other words, killing them so you never see them again. And to think this game is marketed to young children as a fun and safe experience...

I felt driven to expose the pure evil in this game in order to warn parents and gamers not to support and play a game that supports such evil practices. As a follower of Christ I know the severe consequences of turning to occult practices and promoting so called 'progressive' ideas such as gay marriage so its important to bring such things into the light for all to see.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAE-42FcR2s
WayfaringGamer
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Yeah, those were some of the bigger turn-offs for me. Even though those things are optional, the fact that they are included in the first place is a bit disconcerting for me.

Also, the video you linked seems to have been removed. :?: