My Challenge to myself: Find a game that pass these filters

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
BryanOnAPC
Noob
Noob
(Disclaimer: I apologize if this is a double post. Can’t remember if I’ve touched on this before)

I am desperately seeking for a PC game that

1) My character can be successful without using of spell casting, magic (That would include enchanting item or being forced to purchase/ create magical items) or sorcery
2) No profanity in it
3) Not taking the Lords name in vain (in the sense modern American Christian would take offense of the use of “God.”)
4) Doesn’t require my character to lie, steal or commit murder

Please note this is not a knock at any existing game. I'm just trying to find an element of a game that pass these filters.
Leech
Noob
Noob
what about supernatural beings i.e ghost pirates?
I am currently playing Atlas on PC and don't have to use magic, no swearing or blaspheming. Don't have to kill or steal from people as I'm on a pve server. There is blood when killing animals but that's about it.
BryanOnAPC
Noob
Noob
Leech wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:34 pm what about supernatural beings i.e ghost pirates?
I am currently playing Atlas on PC and don't have to use magic, no swearing or blaspheming. Don't have to kill or steal from people as I'm on a pve server. There is blood when killing animals but that's about it.

Are the "super natural" ghost pirates something you have to avoid or combat with while you are just a normal person with normal weapons trying to find treasure, sale the seas and build civilizations. Because THAT might interest me.

I Have not seen a Steam game that had "mostly negative" under all reviews. What gives?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm interesting in learning more about this game.
J.K. Riki
Nothing springs to mind, but I will keep an eye out for something that fits the list! Perhaps my mind will come up with something when I'm a little less tired, ha ha.
Bananareader
I was just playing a game recently that I think fits those filters perfectly. The game is My Time at Portia. The player does fight human and non- human creatures such as bats and some partially human creature that may or may not be zombies , but you don't use magic to defeat enemies you only use normal weapons , but you do have to create the weapons, when a character dies they just disappear in a puff of smoke, there is no blood and gore. There is no profanity or taking the Lords name in vain that I noticed I assumed that's because its a E10 rated game. I don't think think you required to lie to anyone in the game not that i noticed to progress in the game., though unless in a cutscene, you sometimes you get to choose your response none of which I noticed sound like lying , but when you talk to people most of time you usually don't say anything. They also having a magic lamp which is just for decoration and you could also put it in the museum but it doesn't contain a genie or do anything, and therefore isn't required to complete the game. The only problem you might is its a crafting game so you have to go collecting stuff or craft items to complete missions to progress through the story. , along while fighting monsters. There also a mission item MOONLIGHT POTION which despite it's name is just a special herbal drink which you can't drink anyway, it also not part of the main story. There also a Magician's Hat which is basically what all clothes in the game are armor. oh and there also a optional minigame where you fight ghosts.