Pokemon Survey

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
EchteLovesYou
Noob
Noob
So my question is: How many pokemon games have you played and what was your favorite one? And how many pokedexes have you completed?
^-^Thanks for being interested
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I played a few of the old ones and completed Yellow. I liked Pokemon PInball on the GBA
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
The first Pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Go, although after some time I quit playing it due to becoming uninterested in it.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
I assume 12 total, and they were R/B/Y, G/S/C, Sapphire, Diamond, White, Dungeon BRT and EOT, and Trading Card Game. My favorite was White.

Pokedexes? I haven't even come close to completing a single one, and in fact I've never really did play the games intelligently; I'd rely on my starter and any legendary I had on hand, and the closest I came to winning was the Champion in the Elite Four in Sapphire.

A big problem I find with Pokemon (along with some other people like me) is the grinding aspect; I'd have to do that constantly just for any of my other pokemon besides my starter or legendary to get anywhere with the Elite Four, and that's not something I want to keep having to do for the rest of my life. I would personally prefer for my pokemon to get better as I play better and actually progress, rather than having to grind just to win at all.
J.K. Riki
I've played most of the mainline Pokemon games, but not the latest one (was waiting to see if there would be a Switch port, and now I'm just busy). Of the "main" Pokemon games, Blue version is my favorite, even now. Just classic, and not overly complicated, which I prefer.

Played a bunch of the spin-offs. Pokemon Pinball is fantastic. :) Pokemon Puzzle League is one of my all time favorite games.

I never completed a Pokedex, though. I came close in the Red/Blue days, but the people I would trade with to get the ones Blue didn't have ended up quitting before I finished. Oh well!
Odazz
Noob
Noob
I have played 1 of each generation of games, beat the ones i have played, but i have never completed a pokedex as that's an impossible task when you only own 1 game from each generation.
rafaelot017
Noob
Noob
LuminousLCDLord wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 pm I assume 12 total, and they were R/B/Y, G/S/C, Sapphire, Diamond, White, Dungeon BRT and EOT, and Trading Card Game. My favorite was White.

Pokedexes? I haven't even come close to completing a solution crédit consommation single one, and in fact I've never really did play the games intelligently; I'd rely on my starter and any legendary I had on hand, and the closest I came to winning was the Champion in the Elite Four in Sapphire.

A big problem I find with Pokemon (along with some other people like me) is the grinding aspect; I'd have to do that constantly just for any of my other pokemon besides my starter or legendary to get anywhere with the Elite Four, and that's not something I want to keep having to do for the rest of my life. I would personally prefer for my pokemon to get better as I play better and actually progress, rather than having to grind just to win at all.
Between this and LittleBigPlanet, it makes me sad to know how many gamers still shun the PS3.
Thanks!
RainbowFang
Noob
Noob
I have played Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Mystery Dungeon Red, Pearl, Black, Moon, Explorers of Time?, Ranger, Super Mystery Dungeon, the Switch remake Mystery Dungeon...

I haven't completed all of those and at least a third were my brother's old games I tried out for a while.

My favorite is FireRed with the original Red Mystery Dungeon in a close second, with Pearl and Yellow tied for third.