I Need Help Finding Good Christian Twitch Streamers

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I have been looking for some good Christian Twitch streamers for a long while, but I can't seem to find any that have a good voice. By "voice" I mean someone I could listen to for hours, no matter what they are playing.

The primary issue is that a lot of Christian streamers I have come across are quite boring. They don't have good voice, and make me think that I might as well be listening to something that doesn't have the label "Christian" on it, which leads me to other streamers that reflect unchristian values but are much more entertaining.

The second issue I have is that many beat around the bush with their faith, and are almost afraid to actually say anything about Jesus. I see this often, and it bothers me very much. To me this is being lukewarm, and to God it's worth even less than straight up denial of Christ! Don't recomend me anyone who does this.

And finally, I don't want to get recommended someone who rarely ever streams. What's the point if I can't ever watch them? It would also be nice if they keep recordings of their their streams available as well, that way I can watch their streams them any time.

Sorry if all of this is asking too much to ask, it's just what I have grown accustomed to from secular livestreamers. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me with this, as christianizing a part of myself is way easier than piously abstaining from something so trivial!
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I don't watch too many other streamers but I'm open to suggestions of making my stream better - https://www.twitch.tv/christcenteredgamer

As for streaming frequency it depends on what I'm playing. Currently I'm working on a Vita game which is not easy to stream :\
skqueakachu
Noob
Noob
hello!

i'm a youth pastor , and I wouldn't say I'm a GOOD streamer in the sense of I'm bad at video games lol.

BUT, I am a morally good person? If that counts? :P

currently trying to reach partner on Twitch. I really want to be able to use this as a platform to share Christ with others, but really need to build a community and following first before I am aberl to makoke that happppen if you n