League of Legends?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
RecoveredVader
Noob
Noob
First of I apologize if this has been posted, but I'm looking for christians to play League of Legends with, maybe smite as well. Anyhow I'm looking forward to hanging out and playing games with you guys.l
Mirkku100
Noob
Noob
I play League!
But on NA server tho.
PM if you wanna play on there too ^^
LivingForJesusChrist777
Noob
Noob
I am fairly late, but i am also looking to play LoL with Christians. I am new to the game and wouldn't mind playing with someone who would not be bothered in showing me the ropes.
Angrus
Noob
Noob
I'm not as active on LoL as I used to be, but I still play casually on the NA server. I've been playing for about 4 years now, no ranked at all in 2012, bronze in 2013, silver in 2014, silver in 2015, and so far bronze in 2016.

Summoner Name: Angrus
Preferred Positions: Support > ADC > Mid
Main champs: Thresh, Vel'Koz, Miss Fortune, Ezreal

I enjoy playing bot games too, because there are a lot less toxic players in bot games. If I'm on (which is sometimes often, sometimes less often) then I'll usually be happy to play a game when invited (unless I'm already committed to a game or series of games with some other friends). I'm also usually happy to show people the ropes if they need a hand or are new.

I do ask if anyone adds me that once I've added them back please message me saying you saw my post on CCG and what type of match you'd be interested in (or advice). I can add that to my personal note for you, so I know who to invite if I'm looking for a certain type of game, and so I can keep track of me League friends. I can't promise to give the most advanced advice (there's a lot of youtubers out there who can do that better than I), but I'd be glad to share what I've learned.