Twitch Stream with a bit of Christ!

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Presidentwu
Noob
Noob
Hey guys my name is Evan Ritchie I'm from Canada and currently living in Japan.
Twitch User:Xpresidentwu
Site: presidentwu.com

I started streaming on Twitch a few months ago. Mostly streaming Poker <---- Poker is a very tricky thing and I view it as the stock market. If you know what your doing you can usually make money.

But I just started to feel like streaming Poker isn't for me as we could look at the deeper parts of things and it's probably better to not stream it.

So I've switched my focus to a game I've always loved CALL OF DUTY and will be streaming it, hopefully sometime this week.

However with switching from Poker to Call of Duty, I've wanted to infuse Christ abit. I don't feel I need to make my channel a CHRISTIAN CHANNEL per say, but it will be evident that Christ is around. I feel like I want to be me 100%. So if I'm playing a game, it's like I'm playing at my friends house and from time to time we will talk about Christianity. I want to be a good example and a role model for others. I want to play Christian Music and post blogs that relate the Bible to my life. I want to have fun with games, youtube videos, twitter and other stuff as well.

It's not that I want to keep my faith quiet, not at all. I want it to be relevant, and Visible. I just feel that I would love to have a Christian Community rolling with me. But also having our doors wide open for everyone to be able to reach out to others and to hopefully be an influence on the lost as well.

Really feel like I've locked into everything and think the Vision and Path has been laid before me.

Feel free to pray for me as I go on this Journey. I want to represent well and have it evident that the person people are seeing is only that because of Christ.

Look forward to being around here talking to you guys and see other gamers and even talking about ways we can reach the lost!

Feel free to comment below on thoughts about different approaches that people can take to reach the lost through twitch!

THANKS!
Nedla2000
Noob
Noob
Hello I'm trying to do the same thing and I'm glad to see others doing the same.

My twitch name is Nedla2000.

twitch.tv/nedla2000
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
gave you a follow, I'm ChristCenteredGamer